Behind the Nick - iSTORYA.NET
    • Published on 03-03-2015 09:30 AM  Number of Views: 2837 

Little_Mermaid88 is not your typical heroine like the one you read from Hans Christian Andersen’s fairytale. This lady is one feisty lady who’s never afraid to voice out her opinions in the forum which makes everyone see her as someone who has a strong character to boot but she also has that soft side ...
      Published on 02-17-2015 09:30 AM  Number of Views: 1478 

C’thulhu, the monicker behind the cool and level-headed guy who always frequent in sections like Guns and Ammo, Music, Food, Humor and Love Is which his straightforward advices and quips had made him one of the resident’s love doctor in the forum.

That’s why it was no surprise ...
      Published on 02-14-2015 10:00 AM  Number of Views: 31348 

Ours is a love story that started out "on air"...

Back then we did not have the luxury of mobile phones, text messaging, and the internet. We had handheld radios and a whole bunch of people to talk to on the same radio frequency. Going on air was called "kitkit" and ...
      Published on 02-13-2015 10:00 AM  Number of Views: 30826 

She joined iSTORYA.NET in 2004 because she wanted to learn the Cebuano dialect. She hailed from Bacolod City and worked as an IT staff in one of the universities in Cebu. I, on the other hand, joined the website in 2002 and spent most of my time off from work online as a diversion. Seriously, just for ...
      Published on 02-12-2015 10:00 AM  Number of Views: 16595 

Our names may have been familiar for those who are active in attending iSTORYA.NET gatherings and activities. We have always loved meeting new people and learn something new from them. For 7 years, we are proud members of iSTORYA.NET and more often than not, it brings a smile to our faces when we recall ...
      Published on 02-11-2015 10:00 AM  Number of Views: 28514 

Talk about meant to be together.

It all started one afternoon. My bestfriend Lloyd (fingolfin in iSTORYA), who is an active moderator of the site, was browsing through some photos taken during iSTORYA’s outreach program with the babies at DSWD. I was looking at the photos with him and there ...
      Published on 02-21-2013 04:33 PM  Number of Views: 3788 

Macys Camera Shop (Nick: MacysCameraShop) is a popular name in the Buy and Sell Section of iSTORYA.NET, particularly in Photography. It sells photography/video equipment, studio equipment, underwater photography equipment and various digital accessories.

Their wide range ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us