Which theory on the origin of life do you believe in? and why? - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Which theory on the origin of life do you believe in? and why?

This is a discussion on Which theory on the origin of life do you believe in? and why? within the Science forums, part of the Science & Technology category;

mystery doh bible nalang.... kay kung mu-ingon ko science .. (we are from apes), who made apes? kung mu reply cla, living organisms, who made organisms or where do they come from? mas maayo bible para diritso lang ta ingon nga life and God are both mystery and magic.

we have understood life through science on how things work that made us live (e.g. blood vessels etc) but when we create our very own artificial human with the exact things, we still cannot create life itself, it's a magic that we cannot do and who knows who could do it (kung faithful ka, you usually refer that God could do it) ^_^ pero it's a mystery jud. so it doesn't matter what you know and believe in, it will always fall under mystery.

2.    Advertisement

Naturalistic or Evolutionary or Physico-Chemical Theory

required to believe in the field i'm in now..

if you think about it, all these can still be caused by God...

Blog Entries
    1. Divine or Special Creation Theory / Intelligent Design

philosophical eternity for me

energy is life. energy can not be created nor destroyed but can only be converted.

Divine or Special Creation Theory (/Intelligent Design)

God is science,
    God is Intelligent Design,
    God is Divine love

Man made scientist
    Scientist made Evolution
    Man is chaos.

God still loves Scientist, even when they try to turn their backs to God.

3. Cosmozoic or Interplanetary Theory - cuz humans just dont fit in the natural order of things especially the food chain.

5. Marine Theory - Life originated from the sea - maybe, we really dont know much deep down, but the majority of living life forms here on earth are in the sea.

the idea of GOD is a Theory. so no god for me. bacteria that are living in all sorts of environments is more believable.
    Last edited by wikki; 08-21-2009 at 10:47 PM.

Divine or Special Creation Theory - God created order out of chaos, and science can not disprove this theory try as they may. There is order and law in the universe which strongly suggest intelligent design.
    2. Abiogenesis or Spontaneous Generation -was believed in the Dark Ages and proved to be wrong. Bugs are not created by fallen rotting logs.
    3. Cosmozoic or Interplanetary Theory - The bible even speaks of this possibility, the Children of the Light and the Watchers. The whole of everything on this planet consist of space dust. Even Us.
    4. Philosophical Theory of Eternity - This could have a small basis of fact if you believe in number 1.
    5. Marine Theory - Well if you want to believe that you are the product of steam off of ancient lava flows, that billions of complex cell just decided to swim fly are walk. I personally do not think my ancestors were tadpoles.
    6. Naturalistic or Evolutionary or Physico-Chemical Theory - If you believe in number 5 or you think you ancestors dropped out of a tree, and you want to ignore the skeletal history of all thing extinct species that just end with no missing likes to their next step up the ladder. And follow atheist who are trying every trick in the book trying to disprove God. The by all means follow the new religion of Evolution...Then you can try to make chaos out of order too....evolution has never been duplicated for a reason. It is Pseudoscience that was swallowed hook line and sinker 130 years ago by the scientific community. They would rather twist the science than admit that they just might be wrong.

I personally believe in number 1, and intense scientific research for 32 years has brought me back to the center. The more you use science to disprove God, the more science can not. There is too much evidence in intellegent design. We were not tadpoles, or grounded monkeys, we are created man. Now we may have had some genetic help along the way. There could be a little splash of #3 in our history. What do I know I am just a retired man of science.

Blog Entries
    divine creation ta gikan with the image beyond imagination

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast