Congresswoman Lani Mercado-Revilla's Controversial Statement on the Pork Barrel
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Congresswoman Lani Mercado-Revilla's Controversial Statement on the Pork Barrel

This is a discussion on Congresswoman Lani Mercado-Revilla's Controversial Statement on the Pork Barrel within the Politics & Current Events forums, part of the Lounge category;

Blog Entries

Default Congresswoman Lani Mercado-Revilla's Controversial Statement on the Pork Barrel

With the barrage of Janet Lim Napoles scandals and the peoples's rage staring at us in the face for the last few weeks, here comes another "pasabog" statement that will make everyone cringe and disheartened, especially for her constituents who voted for her.

Two-termer Cavite 2nd District Congresswoman and actress, Lani Mercado-Revilla is being attacked for her bold and heartless statements when asked of her reactions about scrapping the controversial pork barrel of Senators and Congressmen.

"Basta huwag lang manghihingi sa amin ang mga tao!"

“Hindi naman puwede yung sa pinaghihirapan namin dahil sa personal naman namin yun, sa mga anak, sa mga pang-araw-araw na panggastos namin."

Needless to say, those words that speak volumes were directed at her constituents and supporters who voted for her.

The Napoles controversy has been a daily series of exposes that have both drowned and drawn violent reactions from the angry public amid accusations at politicians and other public figures being linked to the biggest scandal to ever hit the country this year.

Where is Congresswoman Lani Revilla's strong statement coming from?

Reportedly, the scandal linking her family has taken its toll on its members who are mostly in current government positions: Husband Senator Ramon "Bong" Revilla, Jr, son Cavite Vice Governor Jolo Revilla and herself. Another son, Bryan Revilla is also linked as business partner of Napoles son.

Bagaa ug nawng aning kanahan ui! Mura pud ug inyoha nang kwarta ang PORK BARREL DAH!

nindut na ni ron . mao lagi ,ayaw na lang mog sud og politika kong wa nay pork barrel

Quote Originally Posted by zach View Post
    With the barrage of Janet Lim Napoles scandals and the peoples's rage staring at us in the face for the last few weeks, here comes another "pasabog" statement that will make everyone cringe and disheartened, especially for her constituents who voted for her.

Two-termer Cavite 2nd District Congresswoman and actress, Lani Mercado-Revilla is being attacked for her bold and heartless statements when asked of her reactions about scrapping the controversial pork barrel of Senators and Congressmen.

"Basta huwag lang manghihingi sa amin ang mga tao!"

“Hindi naman puwede yung sa pinaghihirapan namin dahil sa personal naman namin yun, sa mga anak, sa mga pang-araw-araw na panggastos namin."

Needless to say, those words that speak volumes were directed at her constituents and supporters who voted for her.

The Napoles controversy has been a daily series of exposes that have both drowned and drawn violent reactions from the angry public amid accusations at politicians and other public figures being linked to the biggest scandal to ever hit the country this year.

Where is Congresswoman Lani Revilla's strong statement coming from?

Reportedly, the scandal linking her family has taken its toll on its members who are mostly in current government positions: Husband Senator Ramon "Bong" Revilla, Jr, son Cavite Vice Governor Jolo Revilla and herself. Another son, Bryan Revilla is also linked as business partner of Napoles son.
    nice copy and paste post....where the hell did this came from?
    Audentes Fortuna Juvat

Ang pang-araw-araw nga gasto nila maybe good enough to feed at least 4 families. Balaka man siya makuhaan ug gamay ilahang kwarta dah, mao ng serbisyo publiko d i ha.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 7DMM View Post
    nice copy and paste post....where the hell did this came from?
    from this site bro...

Fashion PULIS: Congresswoman Lani Mercado-Revilla's Controversial Statement on the Pork Barrel

Poorest President In The World Turns Down Peace Prize Nomination

Known for its simplicity, the President of Uruguay, José "Pepe" Mujica doesn't want to compete for the Nobel Peace Prize.

The Dutch NGO Drugs Peace Institute launched a campaign to accompany the indication of the Uruguayan leader for his initiative to grant the State control of production, distribution and sale of marijuana to fight drug trafficking.
    "Mujica is the first president who proposed to end this war that serves no one, only to vested interests," said the president of the NGO, Frans Bronkhorst.
    After 77 years, the president of Uruguay lives on a small farm on the outskirts of Montevideo with his wife, where he grows flowers and vegetables to sell in local markets.
    His monthly salary is $12.500, 90% of which he donates for the construction of housing.

In an interview last Friday, 31 May, Mujica said:
    "They are crazy. That peace prize, prize or anything.
    If you give me a prize would be such an honor for the humble Uruguay to get a few pesos more to make houses.
    In Uruguay we have many single women with 4 and 5 children because men abandoned them and fight for them to have a decent roof.
    Well, for that would make sense. But the peace it takes in, and the prize I already have.
    The award is in the streets of my country. In the embrace of my companions, in humble homes, in bars, in ordinary people.
    In my country I walk down the street and I eat at this bar without any paraphernalia people of the state. "

News - Poorest President In The World Turns Down Peace Prize Nomination

congresswoman mercado , wa ka kahibaw unsay public service ? well this is a true public servant , this is what public service is all about ......

The voters put those people on position.
    The voters are also the ones that will suffer the consequences of their actions.
    Poor future.
    I hope my daughter will grow up in a less or corrupt free government.

mao naning resulta.. sa patakag butang ug tao sa gobyerno

Blog Entries
    Na stress na na si Lani kay delikado na mawad.an sila ug pork barrel.

kita sa FB ani... ulbo akong kaspa sa iyang gisulti!!!

ingon sd si PNoy on another interview about pork barrel, di maau tangtangon ang PDAF, ky ingon niya .. "He recalled that when he was congressman, he initially did not want to use his PDAF. But he later used a part of the funds to repair a damaged road."
    (so mao diay ni gamay ang budget in each department ky unahon na ug kurakot!)

PNoy still won't abolish pork, orders filing of charges
    Last edited by Kristiano; 08-20-2013 at 11:02 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast