Looking For: Old English Sheepdog STUD
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Old English Sheepdog STUD

This is a discussion on Old English Sheepdog STUD within the Pets forums, part of the Buy / Sell / Trade / Classifieds category;

Lover and a Fighter SPRINGFIELD_XD_40's Avatar

Default Old English Sheepdog STUD

I am looking for an OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG stud , my female OES will arrive in June from the USA , she is AKC registered and will be papered also here in the Philippines upon arrival akong asikasuhon . She will be in heat around the months of August and September this year .

Here is my DAISY , a 5 year old Bobtail . If you have a male / stud OES ... contact me @ 09235473238 and lets negotiate .

" A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

2.    Advertisement

Up for today .... spread the word sa mga kaila ninyo na naay OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG .
    Last edited by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40; 04-20-2010 at 12:21 AM.
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Up for DAISY !!

Bump ... I need STUD SERVICES from Old English Sheepdogs .

Up for today .... kinsay naay OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG diha ?

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post
    I am looking for an OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG stud , my female OES will arrive in June from the USA , she is AKC registered and will be papered also here in the Philippines upon arrival akong asikasuhon . She will be in heat around the months of August and September this year .

Here is my DAISY , a 5 year old Bobtail . If you have a male / stud OES ... contact me @ 09235473238 and lets negotiate .

Up for DAISY !!

Up for this very beautiful and rare breed .

Up for today !!

Up for today !!

ANy STUDS out there ??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast