just wanna share my experience with regards to PCCI transfer of ownership processing.
earlier, i always sought the petshop's assistance regarding transfer of ownership, i pay whatever charges and computations they give me and wait (and wait, and wait, and wait) until im told that my papers are already ready for pick-up; little did i know, there's some better way, way better.
it all started when a fellow istoryan chabby_whamby advised me to send direct to pcci office my request. she gave me advices on how to do... then later on, i also checked directly to pcci on what precisely to do about it. here's the process.
1) you got the dog and his papers, let the former owner fill-up and sign at the back particularly Sec A.; this will allow the transfer under your ownership;
2) fill-up Sec. B at the back;
3) enclose in your envelope the payment amounting to 260.00 (only!)... mine was 2 dogs so i enclosed 520.00;
4) add 100.00 for the lbc... for pouching back to you the transfered papers. all in all i paid only 620.00 for the two dogs. note though that i am already a pcci member prior to this transfer request;
5) i sent the two original pcci papers, plus a dated cheque amounting to 620.00 payable to pcci via LBC last July 3, 2009;
6) i received the transfered papers this noon, or only 9 working days (incl. saturday) from the time ive sent the papers to their end. isnt it amazing?
7) inside the envelope is an official receipt amounting to 620.00.
now, i was thinking... why do we have to pass thru caminade pa? i-derecho na lang ninyu na sa pcci, wala pa kaayo hassles... dali man makontak, you only need a Globelines landline fone and you dont even have to spend for the long distance calls to manila.
ako lang ni gi-share para sa info pod ng fellow dog raisers and breeders...