TESDA qualifications and requirements to take exam for computer technician?
Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

This is a discussion on TESDA qualifications and requirements to take exam for computer technician? within the Networking & Internet forums, part of the Science & Technology category;

Default TESDA qualifications and requirements to take exam for computer technician?

can u post some advices, suggestions or any tutorials that can help?

pls...do so...

best regards to all technicians in this forum......specially to the newly Phil. Comp. Tech. IDEAS Cooperative

Default Re: TESDA qualifications and requirements to take exam for computer technician?

basta sayon ra exam kaayo bro... if familiar ka sa comp for sure pasa na ka ana...

be sure hinumdumi lang ang kanang one's and Zero sa exam as well as hexadecimal and octal no.'s

good luck

Default Re: TESDA qualifications and requirements to take exam for computer technician?

if you have time you can study IECEP or Cebu Comp. Tech Asso. that f you have no idea
    about computer repair

nya bro ako kay walaman jud ko ka skul beh, kay wala man jud ko kahuman ug elelmentary, kay grade five raman ko tmaan... pwede ko mo exam ana sa tesda, kay nag cge naman ko ug pangayo ug computer, kay 6years naman akong experience aning computer daghan naman gani ko ug client nga mag pa ayo ug computer, maka pasar kaha ko ana nga wala man koy lecture bro, pero kong tagaan ko nimo ug computer nga guba, ako ng ayohon basta naa lang kay ikapalit ug pisa bro... nya kamoa nasad ko mo sutep ug server 2003 bro kay server 2003 man ni ako gigamit sa UPNET Internet Access Station, ako man jud nag nag setup ani bro... kay ako man ang system administrator ngari, kay akong ma ning setup.. paminaw nimo bro kapasar kaha ko anang exam sa tesda mga bro?

Quote Originally Posted by boyguapo
    nya bro ako kay walaman jud ko ka skul beh, kay wala man jud ko kahuman ug elelmentary, kay grade five raman ko tmaan... pwede ko mo exam ana sa tesda, kay nag cge naman ko ug pangayo ug computer, kay 6years naman akong experience aning computer daghan naman gani ko ug client nga mag pa ayo ug computer, maka pasar kaha ko ana nga wala man koy lecture bro, pero kong tagaan ko nimo ug computer nga guba, ako ng ayohon basta naa lang kay ikapalit ug pisa bro... nya kamoa nasad ko mo sutep ug server 2003 bro kay server 2003 man ni ako gigamit sa UPNET Internet Access Station, ako man jud nag nag setup ani bro... kay ako man ang system administrator ngari, kay akong ma ning setup.. paminaw nimo bro kapasar kaha ko anang exam sa tesda mga bro?

hehehehehehhe bosing base sa imong experience pasaR au ka ...

Quote Originally Posted by boyguapo
    biliba nko nimo boss oi...

anah jud nah basta ang taw kugihan, makat on jud....pasado ka bata..

dungan lang nya ta boss kay mangopya lang nya ko nimo...hehehhe joke3

wla pa man jud ni post og tutorial diri oi....

Ang TESDA Certification wala ra nay gamit!
    I dont think company will honor. Company will look on your key holder like your degree and experiences, TESDA is nothing!
    TESDA is good only for a person whos seeking to learn lang! but certification is useless!!!
    I told you the Certification is nothing!
    I've been one of the Instructor in TESDA, i quit because, i learned that all of this are nothing, what i am talking about is the certification will not credit for something around the company you will applying for. It is better to learn, learn, and learn without any certification, you are wasting your money if you do so on this to TESDA for certification.

It is better to spend money to 3COM, CCNA, MCSE, MCSA, LCSE, LCSA, etc. than TESDA Certification!

Elite Member

bro oninuxlinux, obviously those certifications you mentioned are exponentially waaaay better than tesda, but most of the time, we gotta start from the bottom and work our way up.

barato raman pod ang exams sa tesda(last i heard its below 500 pesos). its a good confidence builder. and a good review, for people who cant afford private LAN SETUPS for practice,

hehehehe, 3com, ccna, mcse, mcsa, lcse, lcsa, ---> i wish i had any two or three of these, nindot na kaayo

I recieved a lot of feedbacks regarding my x-students, that the company they applied need not want TESDA Certification what they want is experience and skills, lot of companies will not credit and honor TESDA Certification today, and if i could count them they are countless. I knew because i've been from company to company, they knew where i came from, they told that TESDA Certification is useless, they are nothing, we don't need their accreditations, what i want is your skills. They hire me not because i came from TESDA & obtained a lot of certification from employment to accreditations, trade tests, etc. but because of my skills. Now I encourage everyone to have self study instead of paying for a thousands of money for accreditation, that's stupid act! You wasted your own money.
    You too could dropped the hole if you pursue to TESDA.

I have had lots of feedbacks. & like i told they are countless... sorry to said but that was what most of the companies criticism. Although, Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) told me so, about it, which I currently connected.

-----
    Quote Originally Posted by chocomai
    bro oninuxlinux, obviously those certifications you mentioned are exponentially waaaay better than tesda, but most of the time, we gotta start from the bottom and work our way up.

barato raman pod ang exams sa tesda(last i heard its below 500 pesos). its a good confidence builder. and a good review, for people who cant afford private LAN SETUPS for practice,

hehehehe, 3com, ccna, mcse, mcsa, lcse, lcsa, ---> i wish i had any two or three of these, nindot na kaayo

Elite Member

nah, i dont need tesda, im comptia A+ and network+ cert, and pursuing server+

but for those poor guys who have nothing, not even a computer, tesda is one way to start.

experience is indeed the best, having your own test lab at home is the best tool to learn. but then again, you need lots of moolah to set it up.

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast