1. Open your Internet Explorer, Firefox, or any available internet browser. Type in 192.168.1.254 in your url browser. Don't forget the “http://“
. This will bring you to your router's WLAN page setup embedded in your router's program.
2. Please change the wireless network name ex. owners name, then apply changes. Click “Apply Changes” button and wait again for 15 seconds for the router to restart and initialize.
3. WLAN ACCESS POINT. select the encription supported ex. WPA. passphrase, fill in the key values. ex delacruz123 this is ur network key or password in wifi connection. Then apply changes.
4. Note: you can choose whatever type of Encryption you want to use. In this sample WPA was used. You can fill any word (letters and Numbers) that you want with this field, Just Remember the word you filled in this field, because this will serve as the password for your wireless connection
5. Next click on the TCP/IP Setting then LAN Interface and change the IP Address and DHCP Client Range then click “Apply Changes” button and wait again for 15 seconds for the router to restart and initialize.
6. Change the default ip address to 192.168.10.254 (please note the highlighted number difference compared to the first IP address 192.168.1.254)
7. Also change the DHCP client range to 192.168.10.1 to 192.168.10.253, apply changes
8. On the browser’s URL or Address bar, type the IP address of the router which is 192.168.10.254, and then press the “enter key”. Please note this step because this is what I missed that is why I was not able to activate it the first time.
9. Now click on the Management and click on “Status”, to check if your WAN Configuration has an IP address and that you are already connected to the internet.
If in case you already have programed your router using other ways and still not working, then you follow this process and still not working, I suggest that you press the reset button at the back within 20 seconds (not sure if the router should be on while reseting it, mine is running while its running, then restart it). Repeat this process all over again.