CDR KING wireless router recommendation

CDR KING wireless router recommendation

This is a discussion on CDR KING wireless router recommendation within the Networking & Internet forums, part of the Science & Technology category;

Default CDR KING wireless router recommendation

mga masters, ask lang unta ko asa man ani nga klase sa wireless router inyo i recommend ako paliton? para maka play ako mga bata sa ila PSP sa internet and mka surf sad . ayaw lang plihug pli a na mahalon. sori wa gyud koy hanaw ani.salamat

2.    Advertisement

ScrapeBox Development softtouch's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I had 2 LP-8186, and both worked absolutely fine.
    I bought before an encore, which did not work properly with the iPhone and my N95, so I changed to that LP-8186, and it worked with N95, iPhone and PS3 just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by softtouch_ph View Post
    I bought before an encore, which did not work properly with the iPhone and my N95, so I changed to that LP-8186, and it worked with N95, iPhone and PS3 just fine.
    thanks for your reply sir. i bought edimax BR-6204Wlg instead of encore, because it has a 1 year warranty, compared to encore of cdr king of only 3 months warranty. i got it for 1,400 in nutech a differnce of 20pesos only compared to the price of cdr king 1,380(4 ports).my problem now is the installation. when i reached the configuration. to log in the router and change password. it says "failed to log in"
    the router cannot even recognize its default password "1234".
    the user manual says push the reset button for 20 sec. and wait for 1.5 mins. and it will automatically reset. i already tried to reset it for 20 times following the manuals. and its still "failed to log on".
    sir, is the cdrking router has this problem also? cause im planning to return it tomorrow and buy the cdrking.

oh! im sorry sir, i forgot to read your reply again. encore did not work properly. you changed it to LP-8186.hehehehe

ScrapeBox Development softtouch's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I did not had any password or login issues with any of the cdr-king router so far.
    I do not have the cdr-king router anymore, because I needed a Wifi N router with a 4-port gigabit lan.
    But they worked without any issue (except the encore model).

sir gud day. goorge>. i think walay problema anang edimax nimo nga router. be sure to use proper cable
    frm pc to router. then access the router using correct username and password in the browser address field. try to see if your computer is properley configured or its network driver is installed correctly.and so on...try with help of a tech guy before returning the unit. edimax is a fine device or brand.

I did not had any password or login issues with any of the cdr-king router so far.
    I do not have the cdr-king router anymore, because I needed a Wifi N router with a 4-port gigabit lan.
    But they worked without any issue (except the encore model).
    sir , i returned the edimax router and bought the LP-8186 and your right, it worked properly.
    thank you.
    @reelmakoy- sir salamat sa reply. but sa ako experience karon, mas ok ang router sa cdrking LP-8186(1,280). dako diff. sa performance.para naku lang sir ha.

sir softtouch, you may close this thread. PROBLEM SOLVED.
    thanks to ISTORYA.

guys, ang router namin ay cdr king LP-8186. nagset kasi kmi ng pasword before mabuksan yung 192.168.10.254 kaso may nanghack ata ng pw kasi di namin mabuksan. may chance ba n mabuksan uli yun? meron daw ksi default pw ang mga routers.
    bale naka Mac adress kasi kami. 6 kmi na may netbook dito. ang hassle mag-add ng mga ip tapos nawala pa yung ip ng isa. may mga araan p ba aside hard reset.... pls help

Amo gamit ngari kay ENHWI-G2. It works absolutely fine. 2007 pani namo gigamit. Okey kaayo. Pero try lang pud ang uban basin naa pa mas nindot ani kay '07 pa ni cya. Hehe.

Elite Member
    I just bought a Wireless-N MIMO router from CDR king.. ang Quick setup sa CD maka nosebleed.. nag 4 hrs nlang ko cge ug sunod2x wla jud claro.. gi sapot ko, gi manual nako through browser, in just 5 mins, nahuman ang kalbaryo... bow! God! I hate chinese products, especially if their program doesn't make sense