Sz-r yamaha 153cc, is now in cebu .... - Page 38
Page 38 of 122 FirstFirst ... 283536373839404148 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 1213
Like Tree489Likes

Sz-r yamaha 153cc, is now in cebu ....

This is a discussion on Sz-r yamaha 153cc, is now in cebu .... within the Motorcycles forums, part of the Sports & Recreation category;

  1. #371
    Senior Member insik_outside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    793

    Quote Originally Posted by bossjan View Post
    stay ahead! kay 150cc man!haha
    aw pela dey ni ka cc ang sz?

  2. #372
    Senior Member bossjan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by insik_outside View Post
    aw pela dey ni ka cc ang sz?
    153cc bro..same engine sa FZ..hehe

  3. #373
    Senior Member insik_outside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by bossjan View Post
    153cc bro..same engine sa FZ..hehe
    ah ok dey kaayo. bale nawong nlang jod nalahale dey. pero mora mas mopele ko sa fz kay choy. mora man god ne elyen ang sz

  4. #374
    Senior Member juknojukno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    539
    mao ni ako opinion sa SZ16:

    1) It will never surpass the fuel economy of Rouser135LS, in the long run for those with tight budget using SZ16 eats your wallet.

    2) may not be true to all owners, well for owners who are still single, yuppies, young hotshots or owners who just can afford to spend more fuel without hurting it's budget then fuel consumption is negligible regardless that SZ16 is 30km/L.

    3) But for motorcycle owners who are middle class, or just above minimum wage or above low income earners, primary reason to get motorcycle is tipid, save money, still have enough money for basic needs. Then SZ16 is not so attractive to these owners but rouser135LS is very practical to them considering it's 40-50km/L. Daghan ko nakitan mga existing owners sa rouser135LS nga pamilyado na, daghan kau na diri mactan unya kasagaran nako ma storya ang ila feedback kay tipid kau ang rouser hatud kuha sa ila anak ug adto sa office dili mahurot dayon ang full tank.

    4) It will never compete the target market of Rouser135LS even when it's slightly cheaper or almost the same price than rouser. Because majority of the rouser owners I see are low income earners or just middle class or same reason on item 3). So SZ16 is not attractive to these target market ug mao pa gyud ni sila pinaka daghan nga population below poverty line owners. Well like I said it may not be true to all people but for some it's not attractive in terms of budget.

    5) Probably for young owners or with fat wallet owners, it doesn't hurt to spend thousands of pesos to modify SZ16, but for low income owners this is too much to spend. Maglisod man gani sila ug palit ug engine oil nga mo abot na sobra 300petot samot na kung mo gasto ug thousands para lang usbon ang motor.

    6) it's awkward to say SZ16 is cheaper than rouser135LS but eventually you end up spending more on modification and trying to make it look like macho FZ16.

    7) Changing to mono shock is risky for me, though primary reason for most owners is for looks. But for safety and practical reasons I don't see a point why change it to mono shock. In fact the shock absorbers of rouser135LS are more high tech than SZ16, bec. it's nitrox gas type with 5 step adjustable ride settings. And stock shock absorbers of SZ16 is liquid type and not adjustable. Ride comfort of gas type is better and lasts longer.

    8.) I know naa gyud mo lalis diri nga ok ra mag modify sa looks, or engine or ok ra ang fuel consumption sa SZ16, but in reality this is how I noticed lately. A few years back when yamaha mio was released shortly after there were lots of modified mio running around the streets, pwerte kadaghan mo borak padagan ug mo bolhot padagan kay loaded ang mio. But lately, I noticed that the number of these modified mio scooters running in the streets is diminishing. Daghan ko na storyaan sad nga previous modified mio owners and their common feedback is that sobra ka kalas ug fuel kung loaded na ang mio ug mo surrender sila sa gasto sa gasolina. labi na kato mga young owners nga wala pa nag income or medyo gamay ang income or nagsalig lang sa parents in the long run maglisod na sila maintain sa fuel consumption sa mio. Probably one reason now medyo gamay na lang ako nakitan nagdagan nga mio loaded diri.


    9)Lots of feedback saying Indian brand Bajaj is bad quality - Well FZ16 and SZ16 are all made in india but the brand is yamaha. And if you say Bajaj is bad in quality. Reality check, tanawa na mga Bajaj CT100 nga mga tricycles - these are the most abusive and wear and tear users of motorcycle pero wala gyud ko kita nitirik or nabungkag na ang CT100 tunga2x sa road. To think kargahan pa na puno nga pasahero ang tricycle and considering 100cc ra ang motor pero kaya ra gihapon. So will that say that bajaj is low quality? Not! Bajaj is even a partner of Kawasaki and KTM and these 3 manufacturers are exchanging technology and design in engineering and quality to improve their respective products.

    10) I have nothing against yamaha but they should also improve their product features of SZ16 to be at par with rouser135LS.

    that's all!

    peace!

  5. #375
    Senior Member insik_outside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by juknojukno View Post
    mao ni ako opinion sa SZ16:

    1) It will never surpass the fuel economy of Rouser135LS, in the long run for those with tight budget using SZ16 eats your wallet.

    2) may not be true to all owners, well for owners who are still single, yuppies, young hotshots or owners who just can afford to spend more fuel without hurting it's budget then fuel consumption is negligible regardless that SZ16 is 30km/L.

    3) But for motorcycle owners who are middle class, or just above minimum wage or above low income earners, primary reason to get motorcycle is tipid, save money, still have enough money for basic needs. Then SZ16 is not so attractive to these owners but rouser135LS is very practical to them considering it's 40-50km/L. Daghan ko nakitan mga existing owners sa rouser135LS nga pamilyado na, daghan kau na diri mactan unya kasagaran nako ma storya ang ila feedback kay tipid kau ang rouser hatud kuha sa ila anak ug adto sa office dili mahurot dayon ang full tank.

    4) It will never compete the target market of Rouser135LS even when it's slightly cheaper or almost the same price than rouser. Because majority of the rouser owners I see are low income earners or just middle class or same reason on item 3). So SZ16 is not attractive to these target market ug mao pa gyud ni sila pinaka daghan nga population below poverty line owners. Well like I said it may not be true to all people but for some it's not attractive in terms of budget.

    5) Probably for young owners or with fat wallet owners, it doesn't hurt to spend thousands of pesos to modify SZ16, but for low income owners this is too much to spend. Maglisod man gani sila ug palit ug engine oil nga mo abot na sobra 300petot samot na kung mo gasto ug thousands para lang usbon ang motor.

    6) it's awkward to say SZ16 is cheaper than rouser135LS but eventually you end up spending more on modification and trying to make it look like macho FZ16.

    7) Changing to mono shock is risky for me, though primary reason for most owners is for looks. But for safety and practical reasons I don't see a point why change it to mono shock. In fact the shock absorbers of rouser135LS are more high tech than SZ16, bec. it's nitrox gas type with 5 step adjustable ride settings. And stock shock absorbers of SZ16 is liquid type and not adjustable. Ride comfort of gas type is better and lasts longer.

    8.) I know naa gyud mo lalis diri nga ok ra mag modify sa looks, or engine or ok ra ang fuel consumption sa SZ16, but in reality this is how I noticed lately. A few years back when yamaha mio was released shortly after there were lots of modified mio running around the streets, pwerte kadaghan mo borak padagan ug mo bolhot padagan kay loaded ang mio. But lately, I noticed that the number of these modified mio scooters running in the streets is diminishing. Daghan ko na storyaan sad nga previous modified mio owners and their common feedback is that sobra ka kalas ug fuel kung loaded na ang mio ug mo surrender sila sa gasto sa gasolina. labi na kato mga young owners nga wala pa nag income or medyo gamay ang income or nagsalig lang sa parents in the long run maglisod na sila maintain sa fuel consumption sa mio. Probably one reason now medyo gamay na lang ako nakitan nagdagan nga mio loaded diri.


    9)Lots of feedback saying Indian brand Bajaj is bad quality - Well FZ16 and SZ16 are all made in india but the brand is yamaha. And if you say Bajaj is bad in quality. Reality check, tanawa na mga Bajaj CT100 nga mga tricycles - these are the most abusive and wear and tear users of motorcycle pero wala gyud ko kita nitirik or nabungkag na ang CT100 tunga2x sa road. To think kargahan pa na puno nga pasahero ang tricycle and considering 100cc ra ang motor pero kaya ra gihapon. So will that say that bajaj is low quality? Not! Bajaj is even a partner of Kawasaki and KTM and these 3 manufacturers are exchanging technology and design in engineering and quality to improve their respective products.

    10) I have nothing against yamaha but they should also improve their product features of SZ16 to be at par with rouser135LS.

    that's all!

    peace!
    nendot sa emo opinyon ser kay taastaas jod ako nabasa. sa ako opinion kay ang rouser og sz moramora ra og dagway. alien

  6. #376
    Senior Member juknojukno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by insik_outside View Post
    nendot sa emo opinyon ser kay taastaas jod ako nabasa. sa ako opinion kay ang rouser og sz moramora ra og dagway. alien
    alien kay dako ug cowling? hehehehe common design na sa mga naked bike dako ug cowling.

  7. #377
    Senior Member insik_outside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by juknojukno View Post
    alien kay dako ug cowling? hehehehe common design na sa mga naked bike dako ug cowling.
    eyang sideview

  8. #378
    Senior Member juknojukno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by insik_outside View Post
    eyang sideview
    interesting.... mao na gi ingon brad "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" hehehe

    unsay diay para nimo dili alien brad? sample daw sa motor model name.

  9. #379
    C.I.A. ghostie2472's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,240
    Blog Entries
    1
    There's only one thing that's "special" about the SZ, it's 150cc engine with a cheap price tag. Mao ra jud na. And IMHO, there are two kinds of riders, boys and men.
    Last edited by ghostie2472; 02-28-2013 at 05:50 AM.

  10. #380
    C.I.A. ghostie2472's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,240
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by juknojukno View Post
    mao ni ako opinion sa SZ16:

    1) It will never surpass the fuel economy of Rouser135LS, in the long run for those with tight budget using SZ16 eats your wallet.

    2) may not be true to all owners, well for owners who are still single, yuppies, young hotshots or owners who just can afford to spend more fuel without hurting it's budget then fuel consumption is negligible regardless that SZ16 is 30km/L.

    3) But for motorcycle owners who are middle class, or just above minimum wage or above low income earners, primary reason to get motorcycle is tipid, save money, still have enough money for basic needs. Then SZ16 is not so attractive to these owners but rouser135LS is very practical to them considering it's 40-50km/L. Daghan ko nakitan mga existing owners sa rouser135LS nga pamilyado na, daghan kau na diri mactan unya kasagaran nako ma storya ang ila feedback kay tipid kau ang rouser hatud kuha sa ila anak ug adto sa office dili mahurot dayon ang full tank.
    If that is true, nga 30km/l ang SZ, then mahug nga nailad ang tao nga mo palit ani thinking nga naka save sila compared sa FZ kay gisi diay ang bulsa ani inig pa refuel na.

    5) Probably for young owners or with fat wallet owners, it doesn't hurt to spend thousands of pesos to modify SZ16, but for low income owners this is too much to spend. Maglisod man gani sila ug palit ug engine oil nga mo abot na sobra 300petot samot na kung mo gasto ug thousands para lang usbon ang motor.

    6) it's awkward to say SZ16 is cheaper than rouser135LS but eventually you end up spending more on modification and trying to make it look like macho FZ16.
    I don't really see the logic ngano usbon ug parehason sa FZ ang SZ.. Dili diay pwede nga leave it as is nalang? It will only show that frustrated FZ owner ang usa ka tao, dili ka afford ug FZ mao nag SZ nalang unya gi modify to look like an FZ.

    7) Changing to mono shock is risky for me, though primary reason for most owners is for looks. But for safety and practical reasons I don't see a point why change it to mono shock. In fact the shock absorbers of rouser135LS are more high tech than SZ16, bec. it's nitrox gas type with 5 step adjustable ride settings. And stock shock absorbers of SZ16 is liquid type and not adjustable. Ride comfort of gas type is better and lasts longer.
    Mao. Just for the looks ra jud.

    8.) I know naa gyud mo lalis diri nga ok ra mag modify sa looks, or engine or ok ra ang fuel consumption sa SZ16, but in reality this is how I noticed lately. A few years back when yamaha mio was released shortly after there were lots of modified mio running around the streets, pwerte kadaghan mo borak padagan ug mo bolhot padagan kay loaded ang mio. But lately, I noticed that the number of these modified mio scooters running in the streets is diminishing. Daghan ko na storyaan sad nga previous modified mio owners and their common feedback is that sobra ka kalas ug fuel kung loaded na ang mio ug mo surrender sila sa gasto sa gasolina. labi na kato mga young owners nga wala pa nag income or medyo gamay ang income or nagsalig lang sa parents in the long run maglisod na sila maintain sa fuel consumption sa mio. Probably one reason now medyo gamay na lang ako nakitan nagdagan nga mio loaded diri.
    Ay da kana laging mag padala sa hype. Kay mao may uso, palit ug mio, ipa modify ang body, mag load sa engine. Sige ug gasto pero walay ROI. Pwerting nindota ug motor pero... Unsa naman? Naka kwarta ba after ni "sikat" ilang motor?


    9)Lots of feedback saying Indian brand Bajaj is bad quality - Well FZ16 and SZ16 are all made in india but the brand is yamaha. And if you say Bajaj is bad in quality. Reality check, tanawa na mga Bajaj CT100 nga mga tricycles - these are the most abusive and wear and tear users of motorcycle pero wala gyud ko kita nitirik or nabungkag na ang CT100 tunga2x sa road. To think kargahan pa na puno nga pasahero ang tricycle and considering 100cc ra ang motor pero kaya ra gihapon. So will that say that bajaj is low quality? Not! Bajaj is even a partner of Kawasaki and KTM and these 3 manufacturers are exchanging technology and design in engineering and quality to improve their respective products.

    10) I have nothing against yamaha but they should also improve their product features of SZ16 to be at par with rouser135LS.

    that's all!

    peace!
    Most people don't know nga ang Bajaj ra ang first nga naay 4 valve DTS-i motorcycle nga pang masa ang presyo.

Similar Threads

 
  1. SEAOIL is now in Cebu
    By BIG AL in forum Automotive
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 05:17 PM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-09-2011, 09:17 AM
  3. For Sale: Balamban Liempo is Now in Cebu City!
    By imeanbusiness21 in forum Food & Beverages
    Replies: 449
    Last Post: 09-09-2011, 02:50 PM
  4. For Sale: MEGA-C 500 --> 'The Mother of All Vitamins' is NOW in CEBU!!! BUY NOW!!!
    By Qyztina in forum Health & Beauty
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 08:27 AM
  5. CHANA AUTOMOBILE is now in CEBU
    By nayr168 in forum Automotive
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 02:33 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top