SEAFARER? WOMANIZER? or their woman CAN'T be trusted?
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

SEAFARER? WOMANIZER? or their woman CAN'T be trusted?

This is a discussion on SEAFARER? WOMANIZER? or their woman CAN'T be trusted? within the "Love is..." forums, part of the Relationships category;

Default SEAFARER? WOMANIZER? or their woman CAN'T be trusted?

Good day to you guys i do badly need your help... regarding this... i need to gather your reaction towards this... (for RESEARCH purposes)

this post was posted by SNOWFLY

SEAFARER? WOMANIZER? Or their woman canít be trusted.

About "women" in every port, it is not true to all , bec. it all depends on the person and the kind of ship they are in. In a chemical, product/oil tanker ships for example,the oil refinery port is too far from the city "women" are not allowed to go on board.bec. the cargoes are highly volatile and or dangerous to ones health if not wearing the proper gears.

There is a law that prohibits visitors to go on board any international ships. Dili na maka sayon sayon ug saka ang visitors w/o proper documents and official business permits. They must pass series of port officials and security guards for questioning and inspections.

The issue of infidelity depends on each person ,whether you are a Seaman or not or you are a wife of a seaman or not? Daghan kaayong broken families nga dili mga Seaman ug dinhi ra sa Phils. nag trabaho diba?

Well, am sure Seamen are already wiser these days because they have to undergo pre departure orientations and management crises seminars every time they join any vessel.Some agencies also give lectures to their wives or families. And if we are going to compare them w/ land job workers nga 2 yrs. or more ang contract abroad, the vulnerability of temptation is totally very different since Seamen cannot go out anytime as they pleases,they experienced long travel that even lasted for more than 30 days yet it would form part of the hectic schedule when at port, one can only go out for a very limited period of time if he is not on duty and if they got the chance, thats to "UNWIND".

Drink and dine? or Pay,Play and Go, otherwise known as Hit and run. Majority of Seamen w/ 2nd families are just here in the Phils. very few lang na ang toa sa lain nga countries bec. kalain lain man nga countries ang ilang adtoan, so dili sila maka permanente. Those who have 2nd families here chose to do it to compensate whats lacking from his ist family.

We should not condemn all seaman for this matter because not like anyone else they offered their lives at sea and away from their loved ones just to give their family a better future and they are a boost to our country's economy too.

* so i need your reaction... make it presentable this would be also a nice topic to discuss in campuses which offers MARITIME COURSES....

thank you so much iStoryahanuns @_@ for up
    ydn|c, bEiSeY, bhelzebub and 3 others like this.

Default Re: SEAFARER? WOMANIZER? or their woman CAN'T be trusted?

What kind of research are you looking for and what do you mean this would be a nice topic to discuss in campuses which offer maritime courses? How does this topic relate to student life, academics or education?

Thesis ni or Debate lang? kay wa may mag thesis ug ingani nga topic tingali if di madefend jud.
    and murag nakasakay naman ang TS kay naka cover-all uniform naman ug naay safety equipment
    nga symbol sa iyang background (cabinet for life jacket/Thermal Protective Aid) for emergency
    sa iyang avatar,unless ilisdan....

depende ra na sa taw TS, bisan unsa pa na iyang work. kung katol jud nga taw,bisan gapuson pa
    na nimo, mangatol jud na..... safe sailing...

to ts: sure? for me this isn't "research" at all but a shotgun-like "survey".
    ryeaka and CHi RiLo like this.
    Audentes Fortuna Juvat

so true visitors in general passes a proper procedure before coming onboard the ship… stricter policies in every port around the world has been in practiced after 9/11 tragedy… unwanted visitors definitely not welcome to board the ship.

but the liberty of a seaman to stroll on every city he's been in, is actually his rights and nobody can't take it away from him.
    Last edited by joop; 02-03-2012 at 09:25 AM.

aww depindi rjud na sa tawo bsag basurero pa ka, kung womanizer.. womanizer gyud!

As the saying goes, if bati gani, hinomduman gyud na pero kung maayo gani, kalimtan rana.

Dili man pud ma blame ang mindset sa tao nga mao gyud ilang mahunahunaan when they hear the word MARINE.

Same goes with the idea nga Pinays with Foreigners.

So, just be who you are, know who you are. Dont mind what others think kay di ka madato kung maminaw ka sa mga libak. Ila man pud na nga opinion, naa pud kay imuha.

As they say, There will always be a rose among the thorns. If maayo ka nga seafarer then be proud. Basta ang importante, your love ones know who you are.

mio

Wa ko kasabot unsai connection ani sa maritime courses. Mas arang2x pa mo ingon ka para Psychology ni na subject.

Blog Entries

duh... kung bigaon ang tao bigaon jud na... it has nothing to do with one's career... naa gani uban naa ra sa Pinas.. living on the same roof pero makahimo pa man milagro...

but sa cases nga ang husband or ang uyab naa sa layo nagwork ang motilaw ug lain or if ang wife or girlfriend ang nagwork sa layo, then i think dili na jud sad na malikayan...knowing guys, nature mana nila gud... especially if babae ang mag-una... but im not saying tanan guys na jud ha... most of them lang...

and mind you, dili ra lalaki ang kabalo ani rn... asta na babae... lol... again, dili tanan... some lang

good eve guys uhm i would like to clarify lng uhmmm that post doesn't mean nga mao na ang research namo jud... its just an overview sa akong topic nga buhaton there are lots of types sa research.. hehehe

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast