HOTSEAT S2 INTERROGATION Thread - Page 5
Page 5 of 135 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
Like Tree497Likes

HOTSEAT S2 INTERROGATION Thread

This is a discussion on HOTSEAT S2 INTERROGATION Thread within the General Discussions forums, part of the Lounge category;

Default Re: HOTSEAT S2 INTERROGATION Thread

Quote Originally Posted by florida.blanca View Post
    as what tokidoki said, who wouldn't want to leave this country? i hate to be poor, and everybody else does!
    let me just get this straight... so you're NOT leaving? (since you didn't answer the first part of the question)

FYI: leaving the country doesn't guarantee that life is going to get better financially a lot of people get trapped in serious debts and end up going back to the philippines because they don't want to deal with it anymore. they think that LEAVING is the solution to everything; but sadly, it is not.

Quote Originally Posted by den1982 View Post
    1.) Did you fall in LOVE?
    2.) When is your first kiss happen?
    hahaha up ko ani....sakit akong tiyan aning when is your first kiss happen da!
    sa hotseat:
    1.Have you experienced meeting a stranger, then thinking about hanging out with him?(stranger= person you don't know/haven't talked to him/ haven't seen him before)

-is marrying/engaging a filipino (pandak/tambok/wafo) a big NO?
    -was it because of the weather, the reason why you're planning to leave Pines and bolt yourself in the coldy kinda antarctic atmosphere?
    -is there any previous stories/experiences in life bad/good you might have had with pinoys?, that somehow prompted you to have threads like those you made...

Blog Entries

your threads had been an emotional whirlwind to all of those who've read it. some even had their brows shot sky high because of the sarcasm. i commend you for that. now for the questions:

1.) if you love Filipinos in real life, what can you tell these anti-pinoys whose blogs you've had "plagiarized" to change their views about pinoys? (i just wanted to see your opinion's other side of the coin since i definitely saw your point about hating pinoys)

2.) what is your favorite lady gaga costume and why? would you dare to wear it yourself since you are a fan? why or why not?

3.) what is your favorite lady gaga song aside from the national anthem for the insecure "Born This Way"? why?

4.) if you are a girl who thinks like a gay, what is your favorite pink film? and why?

5.) who's the sexiest actor for you (local AND hollywood)? why?

1st question:
    1. you were asked kung when was your first kiss diba and you answered no, so how come you are acting like you're a flirt and you haven't had one.... does that mean you wanna have one? hehehe (offensive ba... i was just asking base on logic....;P)

Lets go politics

Are you pro or anti RH Bill and why?

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by scorpia View Post
    What are you afraid of brad?
    How do you face criticisms?
    If you have to describe yourself in one word, what word do you think best suits you?
    When you see a fly, what comes into your mind?
    How do you define truth?

TIA
    1.) I was able to answer that question already. Somebody asked me that question. My answer was failure

2.) It depends on what type of criticism. Coz if I'll face constructive criticism then it'd be fine. But if I hear criticisms that are untrue, and which I disagree, ignore na lang! LOL

3.) Impatient. Because I value time.

4.) Nothing!

5.) Truth conforms to facts that are proven, or other things which has basis.

Quote Originally Posted by jofer View Post
    Since I noticed you from the thread that you created about Filipions. If you wont mind, may i know what filipino trait do you like the most and you think that we should all have?
    Filipinos are full of sense of humor!

Quote Originally Posted by shagrath_99 View Post
    any celebrity crush (local or foreign)? if there is, who and why?
    showbiz?

ben affleck and channing tatum

they have such yummy bodies

Quote Originally Posted by ayki View Post
    let me just get this straight... so you're NOT leaving? (since you didn't answer the first part of the question)

FYI: leaving the country doesn't guarantee that life is going to get better financially a lot of people get trapped in serious debts and end up going back to the philippines because they don't want to deal with it anymore. they think that LEAVING is the solution to everything; but sadly, it is not.
    i know! but the chances of having a good life in the other country is far beyond the chances of having a good life in the philippines! everybody knows that!

Quote Originally Posted by carmen iceman View Post
    hahaha up ko ani....sakit akong tiyan aning when is your first kiss happen da!
    sa hotseat:
    1.Have you experienced meeting a stranger, then thinking about hanging out with him?(stranger= person you don't know/haven't talked to him/ haven't seen him before)
    as far as i could remember, no! i don't talk to strangers

Quote Originally Posted by joop View Post
    -is marrying/engaging a filipino (pandak/tambok/wafo) a big NO?
    -was it because of the weather, the reason why you're planning to leave Pines and bolt yourself in the coldy kinda antarctic atmosphere?
    -is there any previous stories/experiences in life bad/good you might have had with pinoys?, that somehow prompted you to have threads like those you made...
    1.) walang pinipili ang pag-ibig
    2.) just because of the weather? seriously, sort of! but as i said, i was kidding on the part where i said i will leave the country!
    3.) daghan! like traffic experiences, experience sa pagkuha sa license, daghang fixers, mulinya sa MRT nga dili raba jud maconsider nga linya! those are some experiences!

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLeePot View Post
    your threads had been an emotional whirlwind to all of those who've read it. some even had their brows shot sky high because of the sarcasm. i commend you for that. now for the questions:

1.) if you love Filipinos in real life, what can you tell these anti-pinoys whose blogs you've had "plagiarized" to change their views about pinoys? (i just wanted to see your opinion's other side of the coin since i definitely saw your point about hating pinoys)

2.) what is your favorite lady gaga costume and why? would you dare to wear it yourself since you are a fan? why or why not?

3.) what is your favorite lady gaga song aside from the national anthem for the insecure "Born This Way"? why?

4.) if you are a girl who thinks like a gay, what is your favorite pink film? and why?

5.) who's the sexiest actor for you (local AND hollywood)? why?
    1.) i might have answered this question already. the reason i made those threads is because of its eye opening and mind awakening content for the filipinos.

2.) one of her costumes in the poker face video. i love her fashion way back. but it's getting more horrific since the born this way album has been launched! but the judas costume wherein she was on a big bike is not an exception!

3.) Hair. Because the song is for the people who shows their true identity and personality with no hesitation to the judgmental society! char!

4.) none! it doesn't mean i think gay, i would have my favorite pink film, aye?

5.) for the local actor, that would be Gerald? hahahah! hollywood actors were answered already.

Quote Originally Posted by yiennahs View Post
    1st question:
    1. you were asked kung when was your first kiss diba and you answered no, so how come you are acting like you're a flirt and you haven't had one.... does that mean you wanna have one? hehehe (offensive ba... i was just asking base on logic....;P)
    you're right!

2nd question

Do you read newspapers, how often, what part do you usually read and what is it's importance to you?

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by red03 View Post
    Lets go politics

Are you pro or anti RH Bill and why?
    I am for RH Bill

The average salary being received by ordinary filipinos isn't enough to suffice the needs of a family with more than 5 members.

I hate to see a lot of kids which are unable to go to school, and I hate these parents who do nothing but make love, get pregnant, and bear dozens of children, considering that they are even incapable of sending their kids to school! Children were born in this world for them to have a quality life, like a normal child would have! it's their right! So in order for them to have a quality life, might as well pass this bill, otherwise, those kinds of situations would tend to get worse!

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by yiennahs View Post
    2nd question

Do you read newspapers, how often, what part do you usually read and what is it's importance to you?
    I rarely read newspapers! Kung mupalit kug newspapers, ang purpose ra jud kay ang classified ads!
    jofer likes this.

Page 5 of 135 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast