Army Navy Burger and Burritos in Cebu - Page 8
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Army Navy Burger and Burritos in Cebu

This is a discussion on Army Navy Burger and Burritos in Cebu within the Food & Dining forums, part of the Life & Leisure category;

C.I.A.

Default Re: Army Navy Burger and Burritos in Cebu

Quote Originally Posted by Ryjopezaf View Post
    mingaw na jud? adto nya ko ron.
    adto ka "NYA" pero "RON"...

naa diay unya nga karon?

maypa kaun ta burritos ai..

Quote Originally Posted by tophat View Post
    adto ka "NYA" pero "RON"...

naa diay unya nga karon?

maypa kaun ta burritos ai..
    hahah sorry na gud. cge akong usbon, adto ko ron. haha

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post
    I know lage what you mean . Sa inyong issue about TULO , that would be a different issue and it has nothing to do with the food you order although they should have fixed it the very same day .

Sa states , are you sure ilisan gyud ang food everytime you have a complain ? Hehehehe I dont think so . Not unless if the complains are the ones I mentioned that mga incidents inolving the kitchen operations lage . Not abusing the CUSTOMER is ALWAYS RIGHT ? Then why did you guys come back when in fact you were offered with a compensation of DISCOUNTED PURCHASE da next visit ninyo ? Ngano wala man nindo dawata ? Ngano resort man gyud mo ilisan kung kanus-a hapit na mahurot ang food ? Well , unless you just came there to check again if naya tulo but I doubt .

I have been there once only , the other one is a take out from somebody else . The next time I go there , I will be the one to tell the management to take care of the tulo if ever wala pa nila gi ayo .

I am not against your statng of facts , for all I really care . What i am only emphasizing here is the fact that you cant get another order just because natuluan ang food ninyo ug water .
    Yes. I am very sure na ilisdan nila in the states if you complain. That's if TARONG ANG establishment.

What's the connection between customer is always right and us coming back? Abi kay naay incident nahitabu di na jud mo balik? We went there because we liked their burgers and I don't think ONE bad experience can affect that.

What we did was just appropriate for the situation. Consulted a lot of people about it on what we did if sakto ba or sobra ra and they agreed na sakto ra. I should have taken a photo on the incident--the tulo on the ceiling and the burger, esp the burger to let you see na daghan pa, if gamay nalang to why would we bother to have it replaced? sobra ra sad na. Mu tuo sad bya ko ug gaba. Also, dapat naa na silay policy about cases like that posted if ganahan jud sila di mo replace. And ang ni handle namo kay trainee man sad.

We should probably end this topic since na resolve na man siya. Thank you for your inputs regarding on the matter. Have a nice day!

C.I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Bernard View Post
    Dili pako mokaon dinha karon mga panahona.. kay I'm sure taas pa kaayo ang linya.

Mag wait rako ug 3-4 months, mo tilaw ko dinha pohon.
    same here. same thing i did sa krispy kreme, nag wait ko mga 2-3months before mu try.. hehe at least wa na hassle...

Lover and a Fighter SPRINGFIELD_XD_40's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dindinisms View Post
    Yes. I am very sure na ilisdan nila in the states if you complain. That's if TARONG ANG establishment.
    So you are now implying that in the case here in Cebu or in the Philippines , if tarong ang establishment ilisna ang food sa customer if mo reklamo ka ? If not then dili tarong ang establishment ? Hehehehe .... try to make a survey on that maski 5 ka restaurants lang . Even ang hilaw gani na food is ila ra na lutuon and dili ka ilisan ug new item na cook na jud . They will simply recook the partly consumed food to be edibly acceptable . Like i said , that only happens sa US na ilisdan ang items nimo if it is in the boundaries of the examples I gave in my last 2 replies . You can check it out again .

What's the connection between customer is always right and us coming back? Abi kay naay incident nahitabu di na jud mo balik? We went there because we liked their burgers and I don't think ONE bad experience can affect that.
    I dont know how you interpreted what I wrote because you are now making the issue of CUSTOMERS are ALWAYS RIGHT relative to being a SUKI . Pasabta daw ko .

We should probably end this topic since na resolve na man siya. Thank you for your inputs regarding on the matter. Have a nice day!
    BON APETTIT !
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by tophat View Post
    I am here right now, asa dapit ang TULO ani?
    Boss, basin ang TULO wala sa kisame, kundili naa sa ubang customers...

My take on that TULO issue... always put yourself in the customer's shoes, kung ikaw kuno ang customer, musugot kaha ka na dili ilisan? Let's just say gisapot naka daan kay daghan tao and dugay ka naghuwat sa imung order. Ulbo jud imung kaspa ana... Kung ako sad ang manager, ako na ilisan dayun, why would you go through the trouble of arguing with the customer and getting all the attention? People who are present will always side with the customer and will talk about the incident as we are now. That would mean bad publicity. I'd rather replace the order and cost me a few hundreds than lose potential customers. Daghan raba makabasa ani na wala pa ka try sa Army Navy. Also, giving a discount on your next purchase is no compensation at all. Kung ikaw ang customer and you were treated that way, mubalik pa kaha ka? Anyway, I love their food although wala pa ko katry dre sa Cebu, but I have tried it na before sa ilang Baguio and Manila branches. Mao ni among baon basta mag travel mi before, my gf would get their burrito and I'll get the hungry sailor. I suggest you order the guacamole and extra Jalapeņo para mas lami. For those saying na d sya lami, daghan man na factors that can affect the food. As for me, so far I have not been disappointed yet, mag try nya ta kay duol ra ni sa amua dre sa Apas.
    gatecrasher likes this.

first nakong adto quesadilla and iced tea akong g-order, tapos second nga adto kay burger, ang third (karong tuesday) kay burrito and milkshake. yay! mag-sige ra ko adto karon until mapul-an ko dayon di na hehehheh kay mahal baya. balik ra gihapon ko sa mcdo ug jollibee

I finally got the chance to drop by yesterday and as usuall, me and my gf would order the burrito and the starving sailor plus onion rings. Sadly they didn't have any burritos yesterday so we had the taco instead. Food tasted the same as the other branches, service was a 'lil bit slow even though they were only at about 70% occupancy. We waited around 20-25minutes for our orders then to follow pa jud ang onion rings. Good thing they had Jalapeņos and Guacamole, kay pirmi na sila mahutdan before, maybe people here don't order pa that much. I was looking at the ceiling wondering asa gikan ang nitulo, didn't see any possible source except the sprinklers, impossible sad kaau na rain. I will definitely be back kay duol ra kaau sa amua.

tilawan nya ta ni beh....

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast