I am doing some research about today's Top 5 Favorite Cebuano Foods/Dishes. Try to make it as originally from Cebu as possible but not from parts of Luzon (eg. bicol express, kare-kare) or those type of dishes that Cebu is known for. Please try to list your Top 5 and where best to get them. You may include their contact numbers, address, so we know exactly where to find them.
These are my Top 5 Foods are:
1. Lechon - from Alejo's Lechon Cebu Tel #261-8575
2. Grilled Squid - Island Grill @SM Foodcourt
3. BBQ's and Lechon Manok - Litang's BBQ (Walay Makalupig!) @ Pardo
4. Baked Scallops - Golden Cowrie
5. Dugo Dugo - Golden Cowrie @Salinas Drive in Lahug, SM, Ayala Terraces, Mactan Marina Mall, Robinsons Cybergate
Hopefully, you can help me out with this so we can also help out those people who wants to try Cebuano foods but don't know how to start and where to go...