FoodStop - Flavors of Cebu - Journey into Foods of Cebu - Page 2
Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

FoodStop - Flavors of Cebu - Journey into Foods of Cebu

This is a discussion on FoodStop - Flavors of Cebu - Journey into Foods of Cebu within the Food & Dining forums, part of the Life & Leisure category;

Lover and a Fighter SPRINGFIELD_XD_40's Avatar

Nice ang LECHON kay bisan dako wala siya mo hapla .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

sakto jud ka springy..... sus... ga tulo na akng laway sa pic sa lechon

yummy gyud ang tinap-anan nga tulingan sa danao. bisan asa nga town basta native chicken lami gyud. tinola nga tinibuok native chicken served hot. yum!!!

nice pics and well documented kaau sir. letson also known as "pang patiwas"

Blog Entries
    Yup Danao could be my next road trip Thanks guys!

Master Yoda's Quote “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

Blog Entries
    Bantayan also has nice treats, hmmm wondering if I should make it one trip hehe

Master Yoda's Quote “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

as long as you were in Carcar, you should have tried the Acacia Grill.. they serve good food... Filipino cuisine served family style while dining al fresco... we went there on a whim for lunch on a weekday and we just loved the food... the service was also fast...
    the only caveat was the flies who decided to join us for lunch when they smelled the binagoongan rice we ordered...
    thank God, their staff was onhand with a fly swatter and did their best to get rid of the flies...

Blog Entries
    Love2travel, thats really interesting, im not sure if I was in a hole these past couple of weeks but why didnt I hear of Acacia Grill, allright next visit ill be looking for that Sounds interesting, tell me tell me pa what other meals did they have? Long ago I remember mom going to CarCar to try this dish called Tamaos or however its spelled, im thinking its like a Visayan Tamales version since the spanish were there. I'm hoping they have old dishes that are seen in that parts

speaking about other food stop you should go to the barili milk farm i think instead of going straight from car2x to sbunga turn right going to moalboal they have really good ice cream and fresh cheese and smoke horse meat so maybe you might be interested i think its called kasahos...and i think they have goat jerky?yup tried the visayan tamales well it as bit sweet its not the savory one but its good it made out of grind corn then steamed with a bit of sugar i think and i think thats all they even sell it for 4 for 20 pesos. i tried that i one of the bus stop going to san remegios.....

..i like threads like this....nahan kaayo ko mo adventure about food...especially mga home made...or specific delicacies....

Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast