Guavano kills cancer cells
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Guavano kills cancer cells

This is a discussion on Guavano kills cancer cells within the Fitness & Health forums, part of the Life & Leisure category;

Default Guavano kills cancer cells

The Cancer Cure With Soursop Fruit | Soursop Kills The Cance Cells | Sour Sop Fruit Natural Treatmet For Cancer | Medical News

it is the fruit that has a function with chemotherapy even 10,000 times stronger than chemotherapy

mao ba?...nindota kaha no if proven and tested na jud ni...actually bag-o pa nipanaw akong inahan tungod sa sakit nga follicular thyroid cancer stage 4 amo baya to cya gpa try aning guyabano pero wala epek or maybe ulahi na ang tanan kai ne grabe nato ug katag na jud ang iya cancer, murag wala naman cguro tambal sa cancer ang pag amping naman lang cguro sa imung lawas, bantay sa imu kina-on ug excercise daily...

Blog Entries
    naka basa ako mom mga books guavano kuno tambal sa cancer. maybe its true. daghan naman testimonies.

too late..patay na sad akong mom..cancer sa pancreas ...

You can also just overdose yourself with natural vitamin C. In Medical books, maximum daily allowance of vitamin C is 1000mg. In Herbal Practitioners, they have taken as much as 16000mg of vitamin C per day. Never use synthetic vitamins.

On Topic: I have also heard about the wonderful effects of soursop fruit. There might be some truth to this.

we have one guayabano tree in our front yard.....it bears plenty of fruits, upon learning that it treats and/or prevents cancer we consume the fruits. Before we learnt the news we barely ignored the tree and its fruits leaving the fruits consumed by fruit bats...
    the good thing about soursop aside from it's natural which is rich in vitamin C potency compared with chemotherapy is that it kills only the cancer cells...
    if we only knew then we could have told our neighbors who died from cancer... as of january 2010 to date, 5 of our neighbors died from cancer we told dem but it was too late na jud...yesterday aug 11, 2010 our neighbor died from liver cancer, she's just 40 plus years old...
    one tym my husband got some leaves and boil it with water, he drank the decoction and after 5hrs or so, his tummy got upset and went to the toilet room plenty of times, so i thot it cud also be used as a diet regimen...hehehe....my husband was so shocked by the color of his feces which was so dark not the usual color of feces he excretes everyday...maybe that was the cleansing of the colon part...
    we know someone who has stage 2 cancer who is religiously eating the fruit and drinking the decoction hoping her cancer wud someday go away...hope it wud....
    everyone let's share this news to not just someone who has cancer but to everyone...all of us are prone to cancer esp with the lifestyle we have
    the food being prepared at restaurants have influence to increase the rate....

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    maayo unta ma-verify gyud ni, paborito ra ba ni nako.........he-he

bitaw, last may we went to chinese drugstores in cebu coz they'r known to sell guayabano supplements but out of stocks cla...as per the saleslady, the supplements cant reach there stores kay in demand konu kaau sa US and Europe paliton daw tanan nila sa itry ninyo sa China and HK...timing nakasched mi laag HK last June so we stopped by a drugstore and they were out of stock pud daw kay pakyawon daw na for US and Europe...i guess it really does help in the cure of cancer esp on its early stages....

our body has already a cancer cells bt it depends on ur lifestyle.
    Last edited by janbarv; 08-12-2010 at 09:09 AM.

our body has already a cancer cells bt it depends on ur lifestyles.
    Last edited by janbarv; 08-12-2010 at 09:18 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast