TRUST brand Pills
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

TRUST brand Pills

This is a discussion on TRUST brand Pills within the Fitness & Health forums, part of the Life & Leisure category;

Question TRUST brand Pills

Who has tried using the TRUST pills? What are its side-effects for you? Did you consult your OB-Gyn before taking it?

Tried using if for the first time, without consulting an OB-Gyn. I took it the first day of my menstrual period, then my bleeding didn't stop. The whole time I was taking it, I was bleeding... pero yung tipo na brown lang, at very minimal.. but I had to use pantiliners everyday since then. The slight bleeding continued until another period arrived. When I researched about it, it's called "breakthrough bleeding" daw and it's common especially if first time... but I was still worried that something was actually wrong with me. And also I had slight abdominal cramps, the ones you feel when you're having dysmenorrhea. And also my breasts became tender every single day.. except when I had my "real" period na.

I know that side effects are always different for different women. But i want to know if someone also experienced the ones that i did. Share me your thoughts and experiences.

2.    Advertisement

consult first your ob-gyne before taking any pills.

Quote Originally Posted by KABAW View Post
    sakto ka!

I know that silly. you haven't given an answer to ANY of my questions.

Quote Originally Posted by KABAW View Post

you haven't even given an answer to ANY of my questions.

I've tried ALTHEA, low dose oral pills.
    it was perscribed by my doctor to regulate my period and also help clear up my pimples.
    You're suppose to take it at the start of your period then stop until you finish up the whole sheet or something. then your period comes then after a week you start another set.

With ALTHEA, side effects are 1 to none. compared to Diane layo ra dyud ang ALTHEA.
    I've been using it 4 almost 3 years now. My pimples are gone and regular na akong period and timely pa dyud.
    Wala sad oy weight gain but my skin is smoother and well na uyon ko niya.

just my 2 cents..

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline View Post
    you haven't even given an answer to ANY of my questions.
    hi! sakto bitaw sila na u better consult an OB first before taking any med and they have answered your question mn pud with their straight and direct answer.

Kay if mg-post2 pud sila ug ilang thoughts here then dili d ai mu work nimo so lisod na kung mao na kay next napud nimo pangutana kay unsay MEDICATION napud sa imong gbati.

But then if you choose nga ikaw2 lang dyud, ang kanang "spotting" or the brownish na discharges, naka-experience pud ko ana pag-resita sa akong doc sa Yasmin and I told her bout it and so g-resitahan kog lain brand and that is dianne.

Really, u need to see a doctor kay naka-experience mn gud kag abdominal pains. Its something you need to worry about.

Lain2 ang mga effects sa pills sa mga babae dyud. So kung ikaw, imo nalang unta to g-stop ang TRUST na pills then ngita lain brand (if nahn dyud ka ikaw2 lang buot). TIngali wala ra dyud ka nka uyon sa TRUST.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline View Post
    Who has tried using the TRUST pills? What are its side-effects for you? Did you consult your OB-Gyn before taking it?

Tried using if for the first time, without consulting an OB-Gyn. I took it the first day of my menstrual period, then my bleeding didn't stop. The whole time I was taking it, I was bleeding... pero yung tipo na brown lang, at very minimal.. but I had to use pantiliners everyday since then. The slight bleeding continued until another period arrived. When I researched about it, it's called "breakthrough bleeding" daw and it's common especially if first time... but I was still worried that something was actually wrong with me. And also I had slight abdominal cramps, the ones you feel when you're having dysmenorrhea. And also my breasts became tender every single day.. except when I had my "real" period na.

I know that side effects are always different for different women. But i want to know if someone also experienced the ones that i did. Share me your thoughts and experiences.
    with me, didn't consult an ob-gyn... but when I was in high school, i was adviced to take pills and only now after like 6 or 7 years i started taking it again for vanity reasons...

and same with me, the first time I used it, I was having brown discharges for the whole month of the first pack, but when I took the next pack, wala nay discharges...

and uhm so far, didn't experience side effects like headaches and all...
    been taking it for like 5 or 6 months now

Quote Originally Posted by yami View Post
    with me, didn't consult an ob-gyn... but when I was in high school, i was adviced to take pills and only now after like 6 or 7 years i started taking it again for vanity reasons...

and same with me, the first time I used it, I was having brown discharges for the whole month of the first pack, but when I took the next pack, wala nay discharges...

and uhm so far, didn't experience side effects like headaches and all...
    been taking it for like 5 or 6 months now
    Thanks for your reply.(^^,) It's true, ako pud it's my 2nd month now and wala naman my brown discharges. It says that very normal man pud daw na ang breakthrough bleeding especially on the first pack when your body is still getting used to it.

Now pud, im not experiencing any side effects na... no headache, not even mood swings wala jud.

Smile re: pills

i'm taking GRACIAL..i can say na maganda sya..it was recommended to me ng OB ko..mdyo pricy nga lang, 470php sa South Drugstore..it is a combined pill..sbi ng cuzin ko napansin nyang gumada ung kutis ko..anyway..side effects? i take it every 8pm..nung first take ko mdyo nahilo ako..parang lasing..hehe..sabi naman kc ng OB ko normal lang daw un..naexperience ko xa for 3 nights..pero since gabi ko nman xa tini-take..tinulog ko na lng..after that wala na ko naramdaman..ung menstruation ko, normal nman.mas umikli nga ung number of days (period).. wala na kong ibang discharge..malinis tlga..unlike b4 nung di pa ko nagtatake ng pills..may mga brown/dead blood na lumalabas sa kin after my period..un nawala un nung nagtake ako ng GRACIAL..better tlga na magconsult muna sa doctor b4 magtake ng pills..

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast