View RSS Feed

bUrbY_dUll

long distance love affair

Rate this Entry
loving someone in a long distance way. how could it be?..never knew that i could be in this situation coz before back in my college days i never dreamed to be in a long distance relationship like in a seaman's motto " n every port report and in every place replace." but now it happened to me.and i don't know if i could keep it so help me God.but thank God my man is not a seaman...hes a skilled worker having his 2 years contract in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia and he'll be back by 2017 and ill be like 35 years old then and don't know f he'll be the one my knight and shinning Armour. but think ill just remain to be me saving my forever till he comes back...they say love is something to work in your life and u'd take risks as life goes on....and with the new technology..think i can make it all the way and skype is a big help by doing Skype everyday he'd be like talking in front of me everyday.thank u lord...
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

bisan naa panang mga skype and all the technology can provide, dili nako motoo aning long distance relationship thing. walay ayo. maybe it work to some. pero sa akoa dili gyud.
    Miga, ldr pod ko karun. Pro ako dias abroad.. Lisud jud. Mao na if na kwarta mooli jud ko maski pila lang ka days.. Yaw lang kaau focus sa kagool. B xcited sa days na mooli na xa ok.
    Distance is only physical. If it makes you happy, go for it no matter what (:
    I've been there and it doesn't really work. Long distance relationship is only for the brave hearts.
    I've been there. Not that easy. It requires a lot of patience. But if you really love the person, you will find a way to make it work.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top