View RSS Feed

Warrior Pilgrimage

ISTORYA BLOG #120: Warrior Pilgrimage, the Blog

Rate this Entry
Featured at Blogspot on August 1, 2011

CHANGE IS CONSTANT. It could happen to anyone and on any thing up to its minutest details and it could alter every thing under the sun even to those things considered good. My life is changing and so is this blog and it is not immune to change.

This blog – MERELY MY OPINION – have seen changes on its appearance twice including its niche. Formerly, upon its inception in August 2007, it is supposed to be a “rant station”. The blog name alone suggests its purpose and it is borrowed from my late grandfather's opinion column in a local daily of the '50s and '60s.

Along the way, my outdoors experience and my uncinventional journey of life compel me to add another niche and it became an outdoors blog. After a long long contemplation, l decide to change the name staring this article. It shall be known henceforth as WARRIOR PILGRIMAGE.

The appearance will still be almost the same and the tags shall remain although there will be slight changes on its features. The name itself will steer its purpose and intent in the World Wide Web. WARRIOR PILGRIMAGE is nothing but a warrior on pilgrimage. To where? I don't know; keep on reading.

A pilgrimage is a journey undertaken by anyone who is seeking a path of renewal of self, of spirituality, of higher consciousness, of enlightenment...READ MORE (Press CTRL + mouse click)

Updated 11-25-2014 at 03:43 PM by pinoyapache

Categories
Essay

Comments

Hi,

Hope you don’t mind me getting in touch. I’m Adnes from BlogDash. Just want to let you know, we are looking for Bloggers that accept business blogging opportunities. If this is something that could interest you, please get in touch with us. Thank you

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top