View RSS Feed

maev7983

iPhone 5S 16gb Silver

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by maev7983 View Post

Hi All!

I just got my new iPhone 5S 16gb (silver) today from Smart from the retention program. I am selling this since I am interested in buying a samsung galaxy note 3.

Things to note:::
Brand new from Smart.
Box opened for checking.
Used the usb for charging.

Selling this at 33.5k php (negotiable)
No trade please.
Interested parties, please text me at 0999 998 1635

Flickr: maev7983's Photostream

Updated 04-19-2016 at 12:23 PM by maev7983

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good day! This is from DWBH Lending. Are you interested to avail the loan? We offer Business Loan, Salary Loan and Allottee Loan. For you to avail, our main requirment is collateral. We accept lot/vehicle only. If interested, please feel free to call at 422-3887 / 0917-3199897 / 0922-8270867 or you can email us at [email]dwbh.marketing@gmail.com[/email] . Thank You.
    How much maam ?
    how much? i am interested? How long nani sa imoha? Reason for selling?
    call/text me:09236156069
    pwd pa pm sa last price?
    ==============

please delete post.. I don't know how..
    If you are looking for affordable smart devices, visit the [URL="https://4prototypes.com/"]4Prototypes.com[/URL] site. You will find a lot of interesting things there for every budget. I have already bought several items there. The order is processed immediately and the delivery is fast. Such resources are very good to find a gift and buy some novelties. I also like when they have discounts and promotions.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top