View RSS Feed

NAN_WEN

.... Parents... ^___^

Rate this Entry
..When I 1st open my eyes in this world... the 2 of you,, is the amazing gift I 1st lay my eyes unto..... you where the one who,, take good care of me,, walk with me as i make my 1st step,,,, 24/7 awake,, on watching me if sickness is there. ,, checking of my diapers soaking wet,,, making me laugh while making me eat my nutritious food,,,and plays with me.,, As my 1st teacher,, who teaches me good manners and God fearing being, and then! years gone by. Upon letting me, explore the world I'm living on..Meeting new people, friends, and people who could bring me down, but with you. there is a strength upon me.that I could inspire my self how to live tough and strong, and conquer all endeavor that would test the being of the subject.Letting me do what I think is right and true, with the blessing from the 2 of you, Time would not stay the same. As a man that you've raise with both of your hands. I am taking now those times, that you've given to me,, to be a complete child of your expectations of a man! Let me now do the honor of taking good care of you 2. I would die for the sake of your well being. I would kill anybody who's gonna harm you, and I would give you more than what you have given to me.and IL pray to the Lord God for giving you more time for me to set you free with Him.! My life is your life, I have no regrets that you are my mentors.! and I will always Love you til forever come's .! Love you Mama and Papa .......

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

your family is your backbone.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top