View RSS Feed

neversaydie

maybe. . . . .

Rate this Entry
Life is somehow ironic. When you want something, you could have that or have something else better, or something that you do not want.
does it happen to love as well?
I have learned that if you want to be in a position, you have to work for it, if you want to have those luxurius things that could make your life better, you have to work it, if you want to have money you have to work for it.
In love, do you have to work for the one you love so you can have him/her?
How is it possible to work for it if in the first place, they already have thier owners?
do we have to wait for them to be a second hand, so we can have them ? how long does it takes to wait?
Someone had told me that, do not look far, perhaps the one that you're looking for is in front of you. you just have to see it.
But what if that is not the one I want? what could be more to love , life...
does this implies the discontentment of my being?
what do I have to work for?
things in this world come and go, change is invetable. yet we tend to look for more. . .
what lies ahead of us... what tomorrow could bring?
Perhaps we have to accept what we have now, learn to improve and learn to enhance it. work for it now.. . sow what you want to reap...

perhaps tomorrow would bring happiness..

maybe, tomorrow. . . maybe . . .
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

happiness, love, contentment, ... We oftentimes bump into these words and draw out some citations of possible avenue to have them yet "experiencing" these same words yield opposing emotions and mind boggling thoughts whether everything's real or not. Maybe, it takes several unique, interdependent and interrelated encounters to fully understand the real essence of such things. Reality is way far than we can imagine.
    "In love, do you have to work for the one you love so you can have him/her?
    How is it possible to work for it if in the first place, they already have thier owners?
    do we have to wait for them to be a second hand, so we can have them ? how long does it takes to wait?"

shocks this part oy, kabuhion mn sd ta kay sobra katinoud.!!!!
    Perhaps we can only imagine what our lives could be if you and the one you long for, are together..
    There are things in life that we will only feel and find the real meaning if we ourselves has been indulged to its reality.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top