View RSS Feed

mj.pocholo

Act of Being Patient

Rate this Entry
Nobody will try to be patient anytime, instead most of us were eager into such thing or let say in any event and I can even consider myself too. A simple word "patience" is easy to understand you know "patience is a virtue" that’s what they say, but yet very hard to practice by most of individuals in fact no one would play their part in a hard way.

Patience is one of the best weapon in facing the reality of life,
and also teaches us to become strong and wise,
while impatient is consider as the attitude of the weak,
the people who eagerly forced to live for the life that they seek.

You might be asking, Do I have a lot of patience? How long that I should be?
Well, I think we should build more patience in ourselves instead of being eager most of the time.

Because eagerness might harm you,

Unless you are wise.

Honestly speaking life is a total race,
don't think you are spending too much maze,
remember patience can put you into a safer place,
for you can appreciate the value of success that's a good embrace.

Patience can be very critical in different races and aspects of life, whether you are already a successful entrepreneur or still longing on how to become one of them.

Imagine life without patience...

all images are courtesy of google

Updated 12-14-2012 at 07:52 AM by mj.pocholo

Categories
Secrets of Life

Comments

being patient doesn't mean you are wasting your time. It just simply means that you are relentless in the right time.
    Patience helps you figure out the right combination of puzzle pieces while gathering much serenity, intuition, judgment and right decision. It is having a heart that yearns for success but at the same time experience helps you to be mellowed.
    Quote Originally Posted by kageron
    being patient doesn't mean you are wasting your time. It just simply means that you are relentless in the right time.
    nice one bro...I consider it as a factor.

Quote Originally Posted by cebu.opportunities
    Patience helps you figure out the right combination of puzzle pieces while gathering much serenity, intuition, judgment and right decision. It is having a heart that yearns for success but at the same time experience helps you to be mellowed.
    yeah right, even scientists carries all the time.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top