View RSS Feed

Simply angel_brey...

Dear someone....by Someone anonymous...

Rate this Entry
testing testing 1,2,3

Sorry coz I really dunno how to do this blogging thing! The keys seem to have left me dumb as of of the moment therefore, still learning! ehheheeh But anyway, let me leave you guys with something to READ!

My Aunt shared to me this letter when I was still in High school and up until now, I still have memorized it by heart because of its contents! Something I wish someone would be able to send me and bare out his soul from the bottom of his heart! So without further ado, here it goes and ENJOY!

Dear someone,

Whoever you are, wherever you are, I wanted these words to reach you, even if I have whispered them to the breeze that will accidentally pass by your window tonight! I certainly envy the chair you sit on, the table you write on, the clothes you wear and even the pen that you clip on your shirt pocket...there always constantly touching you. While I who long for you so much could only be contented with my dreams, thoughts and imaginations of you.

If I could only be a bird and fly unto your shoulder and whisper "I love you." By doing so, I could ease this raging heart of mine. Is this love or madness that I feel? Could love be this powerful, bold and frank to overcome societies conviction for modesty? If this is love, I don't care as long as I love you!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top