View RSS Feed

LeeLeePot

numbers on my name

Rate this Entry
one of the threads here in this forum suggested for this page. it is fun though i am still confused on why the total number of letters in my name would result to 111. no explanation was given. it must be math.

You entered: Lyra May Cervantes Morcillos

There are 25 letters in your name.
Those 25 letters total to 111
There are 8 vowels and 17 consonants in your name.

What your first name means: GreekFemaleLyre (medeival instrument). Lyrical.FrenchFemaleOf the Iyre. Song.
Your number is: 3
The characteristics of #3 are: Expression, verbalization, socialization, the arts, the joy of living.
The expression or destiny for #3:
An Expression of 3 produces a quest for destiny with words along a variety of lines that may include writing, speaking, singing, acting or teaching; our entertainers, writers, litigators, teachers, salesmen, and composers. You also have the destiny to sell yourself or sell just about any product that comes along. You are imaginative in your presentation, and you may have creative talents in the arts, although these are more likely to be latent. You are an optimistic person that seems ever enthusiastic about life and living. You are friendly, loving and social, and people like you because you are charming and such a good conversationalist. Your ability to communicate may often inspire others. It is your role in life to inspire and motivate; to raise the spirits of those around you.
The negative side of number 3 Expression is superficiality. You may tend to scatter your forces and simply be too easygoing. It is advisable for the negative 3 to avoid dwelling on trivial matters, especially gossip.
Your Soul Urge number is: 7
A Soul Urge number of 7 means:
With a number 7 Soul Urge you are very fond of reading, and retreating to periods of being alone and away from the disruptions of the outer world. You like to dream and develop you idealistic understandings, to study and analyze, to gain knowledge and wisdom. You may be too laid back and withdrawn to really succeed in the business world, and you will be much more comfortable in circumstances that are tolerant of your reserve, your analytical approach, and your desire to use your mind rather than your physical being.
You are very timid around people that you don't know very well, so much so at times that casual conversation and social situations can be strained. You tend to repress your emotions to the extend that some people have a good bit of difficult understanding you. You tend to be very selective with friends and you don't easily adapt to new environments or to new people very quickly.
The negative traits of the 7 include becoming too much the introvert and isolated from others.
Your Inner Dream number is: 5 An Inner Dream number of 5 means:
You dream of being totally free and unrestrained by responsibility. You see yourself conversing and mingling with the natives in many nations, living for adventure and life experiences. You imagine what you might accomplished.
in fairness, they were all 100% true. hahahah! i still need an explanation on the 111 thing though.

Now i scrolled down for my birthday numerology and here's what they gave me..i was ecstatic that i have the same birthday as H.P Lovecraft! yaaaaay!!! and i got goosebumps with the numbers related to me. OMG. hahaha!

20 August 1987
Your date of conception was on or about 27 November 1986 which was a Thursday.
You were born on a Thursday
under the astrological sign Leo.
Your Life path number is 8.
Your fortune cookie reads:
Generosity and perfection are your everlasting goals.
Life Path Compatibility:
You are most compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 2, 4, 8, 11 & 22.
You should get along well with those with the Life Path number 6.
You may or may not get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 1 & 5.
You are least compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 3, 7 & 9.
The Julian calendar date of your birth is 2447027.5.
The golden number for 1987 is 12.
The epact number for 1987 is 0.
The year 1987 was not a leap year.
Your birthday falls into the Chinese year beginning 1/29/1987 and ending 2/16/1988.
You were born in the Chinese year of the Rabbit.
Your Native American Zodiac sign is Salmon; your plant is Raspberry.
You were born in the Egyptian month of Paopy, the second month of the season of Poret (Emergence - Fertile soil).
Your date of birth on the Hebrew calendar is 26 Av 5747.
Or if you were born after sundown then the date is 27 Av 5747.
The Mayan Calendar long count date of your birthday is 12.18.14.5.3 which is
12 baktun 18 katun 14 tun 5 uinal 3 kin
The Hijra (Islamic Calendar) date of your birth is Thursday, 24 Dhi'l-Hijjih 1407 (1407-12-24).
The date of Easter on your birth year was Sunday, 19 April 1987.
The date of Orthodox Easter on your birth year was Sunday, 19 April 1987.
The date of Ash Wednesday (the first day of Lent) on your birth year was Wednesday 4 March 1987.
The date of Whitsun (Pentecost Sunday) in the year of your birth was Sunday 7 June 1987.
The date of Whisuntide in the year of your birth was Sunday 14 June 1987.
The date of Rosh Hashanah in the year of your birth was Thursday, 24 September 1987.
The date of Passover in the year of your birth was Tuesday, 14 April 1987.
The date of Mardi Gras on your birth year was Tuesday 3 March 1987.
As of 10/26/2011 7:13:14 PM EDT
You are 24 years old.
You are 290 months old.
You are 1,262 weeks old.
You are 8,833 days old.
You are 212,011 hours old.
You are 12,720,673 minutes old.
You are 763,240,394 seconds old.
Celebrities who share your birthday:
Fred Durst (1971)James Marsters (1962)Al Roker (1954)Robert Plant (194Connie Chung (1946)Isaac Hayes (1942)Jacqueline Susann (1921)
H.P. Lovecraft (1890)Benjamin Harrison (1833)

Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 3.45714285714286 years old. (Life's just a big chewy bone for you!)
Your lucky day is Sunday.
Your lucky number is 1 & 4.
Your ruling planet(s) is Sun.
Your lucky dates are 1st, 10th, 19th, 28th.
Your opposition sign is Aquarius.
Your opposition number(s) is 8.
Today is not one of your lucky days!
There are 299 days till your next birthday
on which your cake will have 25 candles.
Those 25 candles produce 25 BTUs,
or 6,300 calories of heat (that's only 6.3000 food Calories!) .
You can boil 2.86 US ounces of water with
that many candles.
mile.

Your birth flower is GLADIOLA

Your birthstone is Peridot

The Mystical properties of Peridot
Peridot is used to help dreams become a reality.
Some lists consider these stones to be your birthstone. (Birthstone lists come from Jewelers, Tibet, Ayurvedic Indian medicine, and other sources)
Sardonyx, Diamond, Jade
Your birth tree is
Cedar, the Confidence Of rare beauty, knows how to adapt, likes luxury, of good health not in the least shy, tends to look down on others, self-confident, determined, impatient, wants to impress others, many talents, industrious, healthy, optimism, waiting for the one true love, able to make quick decisions.
There are 60 days till Christmas 2011!
There are 73 days till Orthodox Christmas!

The moon's phase on the day you were
born was waning crescent.

Updated 10-27-2011 at 07:24 AM by LeeLeePot

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top