View RSS Feed

LeeLeePot

really now?

Rate this Entry
i was the youngest in my team and since i don't have anyone to talk to in the office with the same age level as mine, i always end up talking with older people. and i learn a lot from them. they talk about finances. they talk about their kids. they talk about their husbands and partners.

yesterday, we went to Alphaland in Magallanes in Makati to meet a friend of a friend and we talked about stuffs while standing in an internet shop that is being renovated. this friend of a friend married her childhood sweetheart when she was at her early 20's and had kids. by the looks of her, i could say she's already gone through a lot. we were talking about marriage and kids and she said, with full of angst, that once you get married, you must learn how to keep your man. she said that by the time the marriage reaches 7years, it is in man's nature to lose interest with the wife and would want to look for a fresher newer face. that's why by that critical stage, men would NORMALLY cheat their wives and that wives should be threatened by this rising competition with a youngster and must learn new tricks of looking fresh too to keep the man on her reigns. that actually put me off. i grew up in a family where my dad never cheated and had been inlove with my mom. although i heard news about people cheating other people, what would pop out of my head is that it's because they did something bad along their marriage that it made them look for someone else. never have i imagined that some would cheat because their wives now are less attractive than before. if that's the case, then it is not love after all. you marry because your girl is beautiful. that's just plain bull and distasteful! and i could imagine being in that situation and realizing after seven or eight years of marriage, i'd realize that i was married to man who really doesn't love me. i mean, DO I REALLY NEED TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE JUST TO KEEP MY MAN i consider it a burden for me since i really don't have a clue about beautifying myself and emphasizing on my pretty traits. heck! i don't even wear make up. well, i wear make up but somebody has to put it for me! it's really a burden! really a burden to be pretty! and what's worse is that, MEN don't need to "sexify" themselves because even if they develop beer bellies as they grow old, chicks would still dig in for them. deym! this friend of a friend also added that a woman must stay beautiful and presentable because even if we want to or not, Men see us as their trophees and that being with a beautiful girl is their bragging rights. isn't that just an a$$?! this just makes me sad. i wish i could grow old with someone with or without a kid just like that sweet old couple in the movie UP. but it is a bitter fact, that reality is not like the movies. i hate men.

this realization made me more convinced of my decision to just look for a sperm donor OR adopt a kid and be a single mom. I will not marry if it pressures me to keep up with my beauty, my youth, my figure. Only prostitutes do that to keep them earning bucks. I am not a prostitute. My man has to keep up with my boring looks and if not then I will not do it! I will not marry!!!! I won't!!!!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

hehehe..go! go! go! sis..
    wahaha! salamat!

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top