View RSS Feed

Warrior Pilgrimage

ISTORYA BLOG #71: The Sun Always Shine on TV

Rate this Entry
Featured in www.pinoyapache.blogspot.com on February 1, 2010

I GOT SICK today. It is Saturday, January 23, 2010. I have been vacillating in my bed if I will go to work today or not. Wife Vilma is already up and went to the market minutes ago to buy something for breakfast. Youngest son, Cherokee, is feeding his pigeons while grandsons Jarod and little Gabriel are busy perfecting their Navy SEAL skills.

A knock on the door send the duo scurrying towards there for the privilege of opening it first. My neighbor, Odoy, came with another guy and introduced me to him. Oh, a TV technician. Oh, yes, I did have a TV set that is in need of servicing. It had lain idle since June 2009 when it conked out. Trust the wife, she arranged this.

Jarod and Gabe are the peskiest little homo sapiens in my house. They raise your blood pressure often and make your throat horsy hoarse. Jarod is eight and a first grader at the University of Southern Philippines Mabini campus while Gabriel is four and still learning the ropes of proper home behavior and the tricks to evade the spanking clothe hanger.

As the TV was set down and its back cover removed, the ruckus created earlier by these two denizens died down and their pair of eyes were now glued...READ MORE (Press CTRL + mouse click)
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good job there bro...)
    Quote Originally Posted by WHINGZ_WORLD
    Good job there bro...)
    Thank you @WHINGZ_WORLD.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top