View RSS Feed

Nature at its fullest

Christmas Break

Rate this Entry
As usual, I've been so busy lately with some very important works that needed some of my attention to date. Apparently, I haven't really experienced the euphoria of having a nice Christmas break beside a warm fireplace taking a long sip of gourmet coffee with a good book taken from a pile near the big old grandfather clock everyone's thinking about. LOL.

In the realm of stories, books do provide an adequate amount of surreal entertainment while making sure that the environment you are reading at is being maintained at its original conditions, despite the fact that the page depicts some form of a tragic event. Ah, the comfort of relaxation of this scenario has long been my passion for living, yet until now, I haven't grasped the reality of this passion-- not while I maintain sanity in this noisy habitat.

Christmas is a special day to those who believe, an ordinary day to the non-believer, and a season of non-ethical greetings to the skeptical-minded people. Everything is just psychological and that is why I still keep an open-mind regarding the ethics of seasons. Giving of gifts is not inherent in the season of greetings nor the season of holidays is as important as life itself.

That being elaborated, where are the proper verbal accostings? My opinion? It would have been proper to say 'Happy Holidays' instead of ending a letter with the words 'Merry Christmas' on it. That way, acceptance of both character and belief systems has been opened to a macro perspective.
Categories

Comments

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top