Palawan trip
Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 176
Like Tree18Likes

Palawan trip

This is a discussion on Palawan trip within the Destinations forums, part of the Life & Leisure category;

  1. #1
    Junior Member twixie10527's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    80

    Post Palawan trip


    We're planning to go to Palawan. I need some information about the best places that's really affordable and the must see tourist spots. tnx

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    40
    Underground River - Sabang
    Honda Bay Island Hopping
    ---------
    If you have enough bucks, go to el nido.
    ---------
    You dont have to pay for City Tour, you can just as trike drivers to tour you around 1/4 the actual costs!
    ---------
    Dont stay in Hotels, there are a lot of inns near the airport, would only cost you below 1 Grand per night
    ---------
    Kinabuch is the best place for nght outs!

  3. #3
    Elite Member kyle_nexus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by twixie10527 View Post
    We're planning to go to Palawan. I need some information about the best places that's really affordable and the must see tourist spots. tnx
    i've been to Coron, Palawan.

    first, adto sa Mt. Tapyas, 700-steps then sa tumoy overlooking ka sa islands.

    Barracuda Lake
    Kayangan Lake
    Siete Picados
    CYC Beach
    Dive sa mga sunken ships
    Calauit Island (3-hour-trip from coron, mini-africa sa philippines)

    ug kaon ug pizza sa Bistro and try their fresh danggit.

  4. #4
    Senior Member unfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    802
    Quote Originally Posted by erikceazar View Post
    Underground River - Sabang
    Honda Bay Island Hopping
    ---------
    If you have enough bucks, go to el nido.
    ---------
    You dont have to pay for City Tour, you can just as trike drivers to tour you around 1/4 the actual costs!
    ---------
    Dont stay in Hotels, there are a lot of inns near the airport, would only cost you below 1 Grand per night
    ---------
    Kinabuch is the best place for nght outs!
    Honda Bay Island Hopping isn't that good the only good thing about it is the snorkeling. If you want you can go to Dos Palmas Snorkeling areas are much better and you can do alot of things in the island like kayaking, biking,. Plus the food is a buffet/eat-all-you-can which makes the price worth it. I agree that you should pay trike drivers for the city tour, and don't forget to eat at good restaurants.

  5. #5
    Junior Member twixie10527's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    80
    tnx a lot

  6. #6
    JIC
    JIC is offline
    Junior Member JIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    110
    puerto princesa is a very clean but small city (at least at the city center). you can take a tricycle to do your city tour. they can take you from the airport to seaport to mitra's ranch to iwahag penal colony to crocodile farm to capitol to bars and restaurants to city hall to hotels to shopping centers.

    you can save a lot!

    my best advice is: to tour palawan is not a 3 days, 2 nights thing. if you do this then youre just wasting your time and money. So plan ahead. give it a least one week vacation to tour the province. the province is big. it stretches from southern luzon to northwest of mindanao. spots are scattered all over the island. its not really expensive to tour around the province (sight seeing only) coz fares, inns, food are cheap there. But if you go to hotels and resort, yes its expensive (dollar rates but fantastic). There are may resorts there unknown to the most pinoy local tourists, well because they're marketed abroad and not locally. getting to those island paradise is also expensive coz some of they are reacheable only thru seaplane or private/chartered boats.

    so plan ahead. file a longer leave from work and save money a lot. tuyu-on ang pag adto sa palawan. getting there is not as easy as going to bohol. so kung mubakasyon ka sa palawan...sulitin mu na!

  7. #7
    C.I.A.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,165
    sa mga el nido resorts bah..naa ba silay day tours? para sa katong mga dili ka afford ug overnight stay bah...

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1
    naka adtu nami palawan last april 2009 pag holy week. 10 days mi didtu.
    first stop is puerto den the next day off to coron den visited calauit safari after that we also went to el nido. for 10 days around 10k amu gastu way labut sa plite, sulit na kaau ni na trip. 7 mi kabuok. naa mi places and contact numbers sa mga taw na mka help didtu, bisaya pajud kasagaran amu na meet didtu, super cheap na kaau amung gi stayhan and ang services sulit nasad kaau, wa mi nag package2 kay mahal man, DIY amuang gi buhat. pm me if ganahan mu contact numbers and places to visit

  9. #9
    C.I.A. chronicle876's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,316
    mahal lang jud kaau ang palawan uy..

  10. #10
    Junior Member miss.syncopated's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by deetee View Post
    naka adtu nami palawan last april 2009 pag holy week. 10 days mi didtu.
    first stop is puerto den the next day off to coron den visited calauit safari after that we also went to el nido. for 10 days around 10k amu gastu way labut sa plite, sulit na kaau ni na trip. 7 mi kabuok. naa mi places and contact numbers sa mga taw na mka help didtu, bisaya pajud kasagaran amu na meet didtu, super cheap na kaau amung gi stayhan and ang services sulit nasad kaau, wa mi nag package2 kay mahal man, DIY amuang gi buhat. pm me if ganahan mu contact numbers and places to visit
    sis, unsa inyo gisakyan from punta princesa to el nido - coron?
    bus/van/ship/boat? pila ka hours ang travel? is the road good?

    btw, which is worth a visit, ang el nido or coron?

    thanks!

Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

 
  1. Trip to Palawan? try this.
    By ceb3370 in forum Destinations
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 07:09 AM
  2. Anyone going to palawan for food trip!
    By assidclown11 in forum Food & Dining
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 11:39 PM
  3. 3 day trip to palawan?
    By valerie12 in forum Destinations
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 05:35 PM
  4. palawan trip
    By white perfume in forum Destinations
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 04:56 PM
  5. Trip To Palawan
    By camzywinsy in forum Destinations
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 12:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top