Gloria Fantasy Land- Dapitan City
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Gloria Fantasy Land- Dapitan City

This is a discussion on Gloria Fantasy Land- Dapitan City within the Destinations forums, part of the Life & Leisure category;

Default Gloria Fantasy Land- Dapitan City

heheh i cant believe nga naa nay duol nga theme park sa amoa nga murag ala enchanted kingdom and disney land.. heheheheh visit nya mo next month na daw mag open.
    Last edited by jhay86; 02-12-2009 at 03:39 PM.

niadto mi pag december, ahak di mn diay sila abli if adlawan.

Quote Originally Posted by xyberblue View Post
    niadto mi pag december, ahak di mn diay sila abli if adlawan.
    basin gloria de dapitan to imu pasabot. ala pa man ni nag open. mga next month pa. heheheheh

Aw, lain nasad diay ni na Gloria? competensya diay ni sa usa ka Gloria.

aw dili ko sure basin part ra pud sa gloria de dapitan kining gloria fantasyland....

nice kaayo ni kng naa pa ni sa cebu

Gloria’s FantasyLand

The biggest theme park outside of Metro Manila will also be constructed in Dapitan City. Gloria’s FantasyLand will be composed of 35 rides comparable to the Disneyland theme parks.

OLD WESTERN TRAIN

* An 18-seater mini train powered by a two-seater diesel locomotive prime mover that pulls the train in an existing mini forest area of FantasyLand.

MIDI FLUME RIDE

* A small version of Enchanted’s LOG JAM, the ride is likewise located inside the mini forest of the park. The midi flume was placed under old tress of the park so as to create a riverwild/forest ride atmoshere. This is a bit bigger than the river ride of Festival Malls’ Pixie Forest.

MINI COASTER RIDE

* Comparable to Roller skate ride of Enchanted Kingdom. It is also located in the area of the MIDI FLUME RIDE.

FLYING BALLS WHEEL RIDE

* A kiddie ride that functions like a Ferry’s wheel. It has six attractive ball-designed gondolas.

TEA CUPS RIDE / CHOCO CUPS

* Another exciting rides for kids. The ride is composed of six giant tea cups/choco cups rotating simulateously with its huge circular 9-meter metal base.

WONDER FLIGHT

* Made up of 8 fiberglass gondolas designed like the air balloon ride. It has a circular base of 8 meters.

TELECOMBAT RIDE

* A 24-seater / 12-gondola ride, a modern version of the famous octopus ride. It has a circular base of 12 meters.

CAROUSEL RIDE

* A design of mix animals, put together in one rotating base with its own music.

HORSE CAROUSEL RIDE

* An all horse carousel ride for kids and adult.

BUMPER CAR RIDE

* Ten (10) exciting electric bumper cars, housed inside a 12 meter
    x 18 meter covered area with turbo lightings.

GIANT ROLLER COASTER

* A huge 20 meters x 47 meters based ride with a maximum speed of 40 miles per hour. This ride can accommodate 20 passengers at a time. An Italian made Pinfari ride named Zyclone.

APOLLO RIDE

* Unlike in Houston, this has no problem because it stays on the ground. It however gives the riders an illusion of being in the spaceship while inside this ride.

SWINGER RIDE

* A 32-seater circular ride with exciting light decorations. This ride has a 14 meter rotating base area covered by a fiberglass canopy.

PIRATE SHIP

* In other theme parks this is called GALLEON SHIP or ANCHORS AWAY ride. A 32- seater exciting ride with an imposing 30 meter high A-frame.

HAPPY JOURNEY RIDE

* An interactive ride. This is the first of its kind in the Philippines. The six electric powered cars is equipped with 2 laser guns for each car. There are 8 fiberglass animal figures made for targets.

FIGHT SHARK RIDE

* Likewise a first in the country, another interactive ride with 12 boats equipped with 2 water guns per boat. This ride can accommodate 24 shooters at a time.

HORROR WALK

* A place for suspense and thrill seekers. This house is designed by the group of Tony Tuviera of TAPE and APT Productions. APT Productions is the producers of the successful first Filipino animated movie URDUJA.

FERRY’S WHEEL

* The park will not be complete without this ride.

GO KART RACE CIRCUIT

* 10 GO KART racing units in an exciting and challenging race course.

grabe jud ni si jalosjos. heheheh for sure ma bibo na kau ning dapitan city. completo na naay historical place, dakak, theme park ug mall..

C.I.A.
    pgka layo pd sa dapitan oi! dli cla alkanc dha? mypa dri sa cbu nalng na nla g butang... hehe

Quote Originally Posted by xyberblue View Post
    Aw, lain nasad diay ni na Gloria? competensya diay ni sa usa ka Gloria.
    actually, you have to enter gloria de dapitan before you can go to the entrance of fantasyland...
    niadto bitaw ko pag-december kay nag-announce sila ug november opening but sad to say, the opening has been moved yet again to march...
    okay lang, basta it will mean safer rides... lisod man sab ng dinalian nga way ayo...

nindot ni da pila kaha bayad ani da...

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast