Conversation Between rainmaker and KateDaGreatest

4 Visitor Messages

1. Haha. Wala Sir. Gipa Nursing man ko nila Papa nya di pwede man mag varsity. hehe. I play volleyball kuyog nila mama pero duwa duwa ra sad. Wala gyud tarong na training or unsa. Ay Sir, we will be going to Manila next month to visit my brother. Maybe we can arrange some sort of an interview with him and his coach for you. CHAR. hahaha.
  2. Atong ipaila siya sa Cebu hehehe. Your bro was doing well in UC before. and he has gotten the attention in some of the basketball forums. daghan syag fans na scouts i guess mao ganing na recruit sya sa FEU. Ikaw, wa ka magathlete?
  3. Hehe sige Sir. Mga December pa man sha kauli kay daghan kayu sila duwa even during the school breaks. But I'll let you know once he'll be back. If I may ask sir, diin ka kadungog about my brother? Wa pa man gud kayu sha nailhan diri Cebu.
  4. Sir, akong gi read imung blog. Thank you for your post on Pingoy. He's my brother.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top