iSTORYA.NET Business Highlights: Cookiejar's Home-Baked Goodies - iSTORYA.NET
    • iSTORYA.NET Business Highlights: Cookiejar's Home-Baked Goodies

It started almost 7 years ago when iSTORYAn Pastry maker cookiejar invaded and sweetened the forums with her yummy-licious home-baked goodies. Monica Alix aka Cookiejar makes delicious and creative custom-made cakes that lives up to her iSTORYAn nick—cookiejar—making you grab for more!
      What makes her goodies distinct is the fact that it’s homemade. This means you can step up to their porch and warm your tummies.

iSTORYA.NET's 10th anniversary cake by cookiejar

Generations of Baking
      Monica has been baking since she was 8 and rightfully so. She has learned this trade from her great-grandmother, grandmother, mom and aunts.

And while her business has been a success, it wasn’t a bed of roses. Her major challenges include meeting clients who are close-minded and unreasonable. Some also order on the last minute and she has to come up with a design that would fit the occasion

iSTORYAn by Heart
      Aside from the Buy and Sell section, cookiejar also frequents the General Discussion section. Even the very popular thread there, Dear God was created by her. It talks about what would you want God to listen to you—your prayers, your heart’s desire for the day or for that certain moment.

And being an iSTORYAn also helped her in her business. What started out as a word of mouth spread like wildfire when she placed her business in iSTORYA.NET. Right now, she has an underground fan base!

Why iSTORYA.NET?
      In comparison to other advertisement medium, iSTORYA.NET threads last. This means that while ads on TV and Radio last for a minute, a thread in iSTORYA can be searched and it will be there for years! She also gets to interact with her customers on a daily basis and they give her feedback if she is on the right track.

Cookiejar Tips
      For Monica, she believes that you have to always start a business with something that you love to do and then earn rather than the other way around. Doing a pastry business doesn’t necessarily mean you need to have a course in baking or cooking. She may not have the fancy skills with other chefs but this doesn’t mean you can’t be successful. If you have the heart, then you can do your own piece de resistance.

Contact Details:
      The Cookie Jar
      122 Gorordo Avenue
      412-2615 | 927-911-1105
      http://www.cookiejarcebu.com/
      http://www.facebook.com/cookiejarcebu

Creations by cookiejar:

Ready to amp up your business with iSTORYA.NET just like Cookiejar? Click on this link--> The Watermelon Theory!

-thisbe.ara-
      This article was originally published in forum thread: ~ Home Baked Goodies by Cookiejar ~ (update: new pics) started by abortretryfail View original post
      Comments 2225 Comments
        abortretryfail -
        YANNA@18
        Galadriel -
        @cookiejar,

Pwede Ang chocolate la fresca for August? Do you have adventure time theme na cake or cupcakes?
        cookiejar -
        Quote Originally Posted by Galadriel View Post
        @cookiejar,

Pwede Ang chocolate la fresca for August? Do you have adventure time theme na cake or cupcakes?
        hi jan, yup pwede for august as for the adventure time theme I have a cake. i'll try having it posted ASAP. para kailangan nga pala?
        Galadriel -
        Quote Originally Posted by cookiejar View Post
        hi jan, yup pwede for august as for the adventure time theme I have a cake. i'll try having it posted ASAP. para kailangan nga pala?
        Both cakes for end of August. the millennium falcon for November
        cookiejar -
        Quote Originally Posted by Galadriel View Post
        Both cakes for end of August. the millennium falcon for November
        ah okidoki, confirm nalang by august as for the millennium falcon, how big do you want it? kasi yung na post ditto, it was almost 3 ft kasi I followed the model toy ni jon that time
        cookiejar -
        To place orders call me at 412-2615... look for Monica
        abortretryfail -
        Wishing everyone a sweet time back to school!!!
        mah.riz -
        How much for this design? + 25 cupcakes

http://www.weddingsbylilly.com/wp-co...-cakes.001.jpg
        cookiejar -
        Quote Originally Posted by mah.riz View Post
        How much for this design? + 25 cupcakes

http://www.weddingsbylilly.com/wp-co...-cakes.001.jpg
        as wedding cake ito? will get back to you asap
        mah.riz -
        Quote Originally Posted by cookiejar View Post
        as wedding cake ito? will get back to you asap
        Yup. waiting....
        abortretryfail -
        THE HEAT IS ON!!!

For custom cake orders contact Monica at 412-2615
        cookiejar -
        Quote Originally Posted by mah.riz View Post
        Yup. waiting....
        sent you pm
        abortretryfail -
        For a wedding at Vista Mar Resort...

Cocktail table of blitz torte, powdered cinnamon doughnut holes, flower sugar cookies, strawberry whoopie pies, and chocolate chip cookies.

Dessert table of cream puffs, cappuccino fudge, apple tarts, mini chocolate cupckaes, blackforest bars, and lemon squares.

And a three layer wedding cake of chocolate and almonds, chocolate mint, and rum walnut. With minicakes for guests and giveaways.
        abortretryfail -
        Level up your birthday...
        abortretryfail -
        Birthday for two...

3 layered 75th birthday cake for lola, Hello Kitty cake with cupcakes on stand for the apo, and dessert selection of cappuccino fudge, black forest bars, and lemon squares.
        Kagami-chan -
        HI miss Mon! I will once again knock into your door for another cake, this time it will be my son's 1st bday. Layo pa, it's on Dec but of course, balik gyud ko nimo hehehe
        abortretryfail -
        Have a safe All Souls weekend
        and a happy haunting!!!

abortretryfail -
        In partnership with Titay's... new Christmas treats whipped up by Monica Alix to sweeten up your Holiday Season!!!

Rosquillos Red Velvet Cake Roll - ₱380.00
        Rosquillos Tres Marias - ₱450.00

All yummylicious home-baked cakes and goodies are made to order so please call Monica at 412-2615 2~3 days in advance.
        _AWESOME_ -
        mon, pwede ka moorder cupcakes for sunday? wala man design, colors ra...
        cookiejar -
        Quote Originally Posted by _AWESOME_ View Post
        mon, pwede ka moorder cupcakes for sunday? wala man design, colors ra...
        call me for your orders kaagad lang. I barely go online kasi

Facebook Comments

about us
    iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top