iSTORYA.NET - 8 Years of Havaianas Creativity: Cebu MYOH 2013
    • 8 Years of Havaianas Creativity: Cebu MYOH 2013

Read on for some raffle entry below:

Come aboard and journey with Havaianas to a world beyond everyone’s imagination. It’s that time of the year when the world’s favorite flip-flops brand allows everyone to revel in the ultimate celebration of self-expression—Make Your Own Havaianas (MYOH). The annual event of mixing and matching soles and straps will be held from July 18-21, 2013 at the SM Northwing during mall hours.

Now on its 8th year, the brighter and more inspiring MYOH lets your imagination soar to greater heights. Step into a world of whimsy and wonder and explore a full spectrum of soles, straps, and pins available in this year’s parade of fun, happiness, excitement and adventure.
      With creativity being one of the brand’s distinct values, Havaianas has also been an advocate of fun-fashion and infinite possibilities when it comes to its designs. This has been marked when Havaianas met minds with notable creative icons worldwide, including Aussie surf star Luke Stedman, Italian fashion house Missoni, and even celebrity moms Courtney Cox, Nina Garcia, Rebecca Romijn, and Tori Spelling.

This year, Havaianas proudly introduces its collaboration with a homegrown talent as it joined forces with Filipino illustrator and Havaianatico Dan Matutina for the first ever Make Your Own Havaianas glow-in-the-dark commemorative pair. “I’ve always had a keen interest in science, sci-fi, and space,” shared Dan as he described his eponymous design. “So as soon as they told me that imagination was the theme for this year’s Make Your Own Havaianas, I automatically thought of exploration and fit in spacemen, which I’ve been fascinated with for so long, in my design.”

Dan Matutina + Havaianas, available in carbon blue sole, features spacemen with space markers connecting the stars to form images—representing how Havaianas enables everyone’s creativity and imagination to take off to higher planes. Push the boundaries and put that stamp of individuality on your creations with this year’s eclectic selection of pins- from staples such as crystal pins and charms, to cosmic embellishments such as the sun, spacesuit and alien designs to tales of voyage via the bicycle, hot air balloon and rocket pins, the possibilities are endless.

Havaianas is on its feet to taking your imagination to a vibrant new dimension at Make Your Own Havaianas 2013. Each MYOH pair comes in an exclusive canvas bag, which can be personalized with the colored pens enclosed. Share your MYOH journey by using the #MYOHC2013 tag on your online posts.

A.L. Amizade Marketing, Inc. is the exclusive sub-distributor of Havaianas in Central and Eastern Visayas. In Cebu, Havaianas is available in All Flip Flops branches in SM City Cebu, SM City Consolacion and Ayala Center Cebu, Rustan’s, Republik at the BTC, Maribago Bluewater Resort, abaca Boutique Resort, Walk In Shoppe at the Imperial Palace Lobby, Virus Boutique at The Henry Hotel, R.O.X Ayala, Bridges Salon at The Gallery Mabolo, the Marco Polo Lobby Shop, Urban Superior and Playpen (Havaianas Kids Line) at the Banilad Town Centre and district32 at the Mactan Airport. For more information, check out www.havaianas.com.

###

iSTORYA.NET MYOH Raffle!!!

Get a chance to win a coupon for 2 complimentary pins to accent your purchased pair of Havaianas! This can be used during the MYOH public run from July 18-21.

How can you Join? It's so simple!
      - Comment below and tell us how Havaianas can give fun, happiness, excitement and adventure (Cue lead-on: Where can Havaianas take you?). You can also attach pictures of your adventures while wearing your Havaianas (optional).

- Make sure that when you comment, you click that small button below the comment box that says "Publish to Facebook". Unpublished comments to Facebook will be disqualified.

Deadline for this is on July 15, 2013. We will raffle out the names of all those who joined and announce the lucky winners on July 16, 2013!

Enjoy!
      Comments 4 Comments
        garboso -
        imagninon lang naku maka afford ko'g havianas.
        jcjven19 -
        I want one.................

- - - Updated - - -

I want two..........

- - - Updated - - -

I wany 3...............
        garboso -
        palit nalang 10 ka spartan e donate ang 9.
        sensible.buys -
        Mao! Mahal ra kaayo ning tsinelasa. Maypa e-try ug online shop sa zalora imo 799Php maka 2 items pa siguro ka!!!

If you want 15&% off voucher sa Online Shopping | Shoes, Clothes, & Fashion | ZALORA Philippines, please use this voucher code ZBAPIMV
    about us
    iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top