Civil service exam for april 14,2013
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Civil service exam for april 14,2013

This is a discussion on Civil service exam for april 14,2013 within the Career Center forums, part of the Lounge category;

Default Civil service exam for april 14,2013

Mga parts mangayu ko ug tips ug hints kung unsaon pagpasa aning civil service mao nalang jud ni ako pag-asa para ma.employed ko ba...ug ngutana lang ko kung unsa jud ni kalisud ang civil service mura kog ma.buang kay lisdan ko mag.review sa math hilabi na sa arithmetic kanang mga percent2, ratio and proportion and more...please mga parts...salamatay!

hi, i may sound hambugera but i am not.... ako lang iklaro daan hehe....

but for me dili man jud ing-ana kalisod ang exam. what i did is to buy the latest civil service reviewer sa NBS (national bookstore) then i answered the book per topic. after that i evaluated how many correct and mistakes i had then i studied how to answer the mistakes correctly. for example sa math, kung asa ko nasayop, ako gi praktisan unsay correct formula and the right process sa computation to get the right answer... kalooy sa dios naka pasar ko professional civil service exam. i did the studying for a week lang...

i know this is working for me considering nga di ko bright like some people kay i did the same thing when i took the licensure exam for teachers LET and i passed as well... of course apilan sad ni nako ug prayers hehe...

hope this helps... good luck sa imong exam puhon

Quote Originally Posted by MahDeXie View Post

but for me dili man jud ing-ana kalisod ang exam. what i did is to buy the latest civil service reviewer sa NBS (national bookstore) then i answered the book per topic. after that i evaluated how many correct and mistakes i had then i studied how to answer the mistakes correctly. for example sa math, kung asa ko nasayop, ako gi praktisan unsay correct formula and the right process sa computation to get the right answer... kalooy sa dios naka pasar ko professional civil service exam. i did the studying for a week lang...

i know this is working for me considering nga di ko bright like some people kay i did the same thing when i took the licensure exam for teachers LET and i passed as well... of course apilan sad ni nako ug prayers hehe...

hi
    uhmmmn,
    clarify lang nako noh..
    wat are the qualifications to b able to take the said exam =)
    thanks =)

dapat 18 years old naka and I think dapat 3rd year college naka para sa sub-professional and dapat graduate ka ug college for professional categories..hmm..valid id pud like voter's id, police clearance..and pay 500 sa civil service commision...

salamat MahDeXie

Elite Member

you mention you passed the LET already diba redundant naman kau if you dont mind..hehehe..whats ur purpose of taking the civil service if you passed naman already the LET i think mas better ang LET kaysa civil service if u passed the LET well, ur eligible already automatic to work in a government office.. .hehehe...=)

Quote Originally Posted by togoys View Post
    you mention you passed the LET already diba redundant naman kau if you dont mind..hehehe..whats ur purpose of taking the civil service if you passed naman already the LET i think mas better ang LET kaysa civil service if u passed the LET well, ur eligible already automatic to work in a government office.. .hehehe...=)
    i actually took first the civil service examination then i decided to study education then took the LET exam... i think its not redundant coz whenever you opt to apply for a government position except teaching position, its required for you to have a civil service eligibility.

guys, please correct me if i'm wrong with this. thanks...
    KFC likes this.

Sayon ra na bro oi... pag tuon lang.
    jessica_jung34 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcopolo View Post
    Sayon ra na bro oi... pag tuon lang.
    salamat ...karon gni ng.review ko..hehehe

i actually took first the civil service examination then i decided to study education then took the LET exam... i think its not redundant coz whenever you opt to apply for a government position except teaching position, its required for you to have a civil service eligibility.

guys, please correct me if i'm wrong with this. thanks...

MahDeXie ask lang ko ba unsa ang mga kinds of question na naggawas kadtong ng.take pa ka ug civil service? naa ba ang phil constitution?

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast