JPT Architectural Review Center
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

JPT Architectural Review Center

This is a discussion on JPT Architectural Review Center within the Campus Talk forums, part of the Lounge category;

Default JPT Architectural Review Center

mg start na dw ang review this august?

any arki here?

Elite Member
    ako arki...in my dreams...hehehe

how true na inyong board exam usa ra daw ka-question...pa-designon ra daw mo, nya kung kapasar ba mo or dili, depende na sa taste sa board?

^^nope.. you're only talking about one exam area in particular.. c",)

the arki exam is divided into 3 major areas.. w/c is taken in 3 days..

day 1 - history & theory of architecture, principles of planning, & arki practice.. that's one area composed of 3 subjects.. (30%)

day 2 - structural design, bldg. materials & methods of construction, & utilities.. 2nd area w/ another 3 subjects.. (30%)

day 3 - archt'l design & site planning.. this is what you were referring to.. they would give a problem then we would have to present.. it starts from 8am - 6 pm i think.. lisod ni kaau oi.. you have to have a design concept & be able to back it up in your design.. (40%)

you are right that it's up to the board to decide the outcome of one subject.. if you have different taste then wawa nlng u.. hehe.. that's why the exam results take longer to be released because they have to check the exams one by one.. c",)
    arki007 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by makathy View Post
    ^^nope.. you're only talking about one exam area in particular.. c",)

the arki exam is divided into 3 major areas.. w/c is taken in 3 days..

day 1 - history & theory of architecture, principles of planning, & arki practice.. that's one area composed of 3 subjects.. (30%)

day 2 - structural design, bldg. materials & methods of construction, & utilities.. 2nd area w/ another 3 subjects.. (30%)

day 3 - archt'l design & site planning.. this is what you were referring to.. they would give a problem then we would have to present.. it starts from 8am - 6 pm i think.. lisod ni kaau oi.. you have to have a design concept & be able to back it up in your design.. (40%)

you are right that it's up to the board to decide the outcome of one subject.. if you have different taste then wawa nlng u.. hehe.. that's why the exam results take longer to be released because they have to check the exams one by one.. c",)

Morag starting this year ang tanang board exam kay two days na lang including last June architecture board man seguro.

Quote Originally Posted by makathy View Post
    mg start na dw ang review this august?

any arki here?
    miga nag apprenticeships gyud ka for 2 years...?kapoya ani oe mahug man gyud ug 7yrs tanan(kung way hagbung)....T_T so nahagbung man ko sa design once 8yrs na jud d i ko ani ron..WAAAAAAAAAAA
    God bless nalng sa imung exam..

Quote Originally Posted by nItO/pIrEnA View Post
    ako arki...in my dreams...hehehe

how true na inyong board exam usa ra daw ka-question...pa-designon ra daw mo, nya kung kapasar ba mo or dili, depende na sa taste sa board?

mura manag departmental exam namu every pre-mid ug pre-finals, 8am-5pm...hatagan mi usa ka prob den himu presentation drawings from 8-5....kapoooooooooooooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy jud kaayu..samutan pa jud kong deadline sa plate igkaugma like last sunday(sunday ra man ang day nga pwede mka exam for whole day ky ang uban naa man clas saturday... mura rasg board exam .T_T

Elite Member
    kuyawa pud ani, kung mga bayot ang naa sa board...ang walay butterflies ug flowers sa drawing, hagbung...hehehe...

maayo ra pud diay wa ko sugti mag-arki...besides, theory ra gyud ko kutob kay wa na sa akong talents ang pag-drawing2x

Banned User
    sa duljo fatima nami sah? na JPT?

Quote Originally Posted by markepogi View Post
    sa duljo fatima nami sah? na JPT?
    unsa mn ni ang duljo fatima?

Quote Originally Posted by colourds View Post
    miga nag apprenticeships gyud ka for 2 years...?kapoya ani oe mahug man gyud ug 7yrs tanan(kung way hagbung)....T_T so nahagbung man ko sa design once 8yrs na jud d i ko ani ron..WAAAAAAAAAAA
    God bless nalng sa imung exam..

yep.. finished my 2 years apprenticeship na.. graduated last march 2006 pa.. finished the arki course as a regular student in 5 yrs.. hehe.. but still.. dugaya kaau oi.. murag doctor na..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast