Accenture - Page 435
Page 435 of 506 FirstFirst ... 425432433434435436437438445 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 5051
Like Tree252Likes

Accenture

This is a discussion on Accenture within the Call Center / BPO forums, part of the Career Center category;

Default Re: Accenture

Quote Originally Posted by Kokoroko View Post
    Hi istoryans! Good Evening to all!

I applied for solutions last monday in accenture and the HR told me nga there are no available positions sa ilang solutions as of this moment daw but they allowed me to take the exam and if I pass, they will list me into their short list and contact me if there are available spots already for the said position and will schedule me for an interview. Fortunately, I passed the exam and the HR asked for my TOR and I handed it to him. Ingon ang HR na I'll just wait daw for a call and check lang daw my email from time to time for the status of my application. I checked my email this evening and I got this email from them which says in the first paragraph;

"Thank you for considering employment with our Company. We have reviewed your credentials carefully in connection with our current requirements. Regretfully, we are unable to consider you for a suitable position at this time, but should an opportunity arise in the future, we will certainly contact you."

What does that supposed to mean? Am I really listed as their candidate? Naa pa ni chance? Or mao ni ang regret letter nga giingon nila which also means wala ka nadawat? Hehe

I really want to start and grow my career in this prestigious company as I heard a lot of good stuffs about Accenture.

-Gi sendan sad kog ing ana bro... after 5 months of waiting nako.. ASE to akong gi applyan... --- ahahahahh

I applied for solutions last monday in accenture and the HR told me nga there are no available positions sa ilang solutions as of this moment daw but they allowed me to take the exam and if I pass, they will list me into their short list and contact me if there are available spots already for the said position and will schedule me for an interview. Fortunately, I passed the exam and the HR asked for my TOR and I handed it to him. Ingon ang HR na I'll just wait daw for a call and check lang daw my email from time to time for the status of my application. I checked my email this evening and I got this email from them which says in the first paragraph;

"Thank you for considering employment with our Company. We have reviewed your credentials carefully in connection with our current requirements. Regretfully, we are unable to consider you for a suitable position at this time, but should an opportunity arise in the future, we will certainly contact you."

What does that supposed to mean? Am I really listed as their candidate? Naa pa ni chance? Or mao ni ang regret letter nga giingon nila which also means wala ka nadawat? Hehe

I really want to start and grow my career in this prestigious company as I heard a lot of good stuffs about Accenture.

wala pa lagi ko sendi ug in.ani..mga 2nd week sa october ko g.interview ato, initial but la pa sad ko gitawagan for panel interview..unsa boot pasabot ana?

^^

2 weeks after initial interview and counting....hahaha

i texted the h.r, the one who called me me for an interview but no reply....

Quote Originally Posted by olio View Post
    Good luck!
    Thank you Sir Olio!

Quote Originally Posted by skimfreak View Post
    -Gi sendan sad kog ing ana bro... after 5 months of waiting nako.. ASE to akong gi applyan... --- ahahahahh
    Na interview naka nila Sir after taking your exam with them? I have this mail also from them thats asks me to change my account's password that links sa ilang accenture career nga website. Kadawat sad ka ana Sir? You can see there the status of your application. My status is from "Awaiting Suitable Demand" to "Technical Skills Assessment Ongoing". Wala pako na interview nila but I do really hope nga they'll call me for such. *Fingers crossed*

Quote Originally Posted by RheaAbz. View Post
    wala pa lagi ko sendi ug in.ani..mga 2nd week sa october ko g.interview ato, initial but la pa sad ko gitawagan for panel interview..unsa boot pasabot ana?

^^
    After sa imo exam ka dayun gi interview Ma'am? Keep praying lang and as what every person would say, "Think Positive".
    Last edited by Kokoroko; 11-29-2012 at 09:34 AM.
    olio likes this.

^
    yep..initial interview ko after sa exam..

and sir, ako gitry ug check ang ako application status but nalimot ko sa ako password..tsk tsk..
    Last edited by RheaAbz.; 11-29-2012 at 10:32 AM.

Mura'g hanap2x najud na bai, better start moving on nlng kaya mag cge ka huwat nila then wla ra... malabyan l;ang nya ka sa uban opportunities if mag cge raka huwat ani and sa ako hibaw-an dli ra ikaw naka dawat ug ingana na email so murag daghan2x jud mo ga huwat...

Quote Originally Posted by MaInEvEnT View Post
    Mura'g hanap2x najud na bai, better start moving on nlng kaya mag cge ka huwat nila then wla ra... malabyan l;ang nya ka sa uban opportunities if mag cge raka huwat ani and sa ako hibaw-an dli ra ikaw naka dawat ug ingana na email so murag daghan2x jud mo ga huwat...
    Thanks sa advise Sir Pero hoping pako kay kita man ko sa status sa ako application. Hehe. Basin diay mao ni ang e Christmas Gift ni Lord God nako.. Positive thinking is my mind set karon hehe
    olio likes this.

Thank you Sir Olio!
    you're welcome Sir!

also, good to know naa movement sa status sa imo application... bitaw, fingers crossed lang then try japon apply lain para naa ka kapilian...

Quote Originally Posted by olio View Post
    you're welcome Sir!

also, good to know naa movement sa status sa imo application... bitaw, fingers crossed lang then try japon apply lain para naa ka kapilian...
    Nag freelance ko karon man Sir pero nahan ko makasulod sa accenture kay daghan ko madunggan nindot sa company which is good gani to start para sa career. I know there are plenty of companies pero daghan negative feedbacks. Dle ko nahan mag hop2x ug company man gud but come what may. If malabo ang ako application sa ACN, I guess dle jud sya para nako. It is what it is pero sa karon, prayers and positive thinking lang jud.
    Last edited by Kokoroko; 11-30-2012 at 10:08 AM.
    urejiak and olio like this.

anyone who has an idea when ang opening for PCS position? Or okey raba mag early application?