Preso for not paying CREDIT CARD? - Page 2
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Preso for not paying CREDIT CARD?

This is a discussion on Preso for not paying CREDIT CARD? within the Business, Finance & Economics Discussions forums, part of the Commerce category;

C.I.A.

png hadlok rana ila bro. ayw padala pro bayari pd hinay2

The smart way to handle this is to write them a letter and to signify your intentions to pay. YOu may , in the same letter, spell out the reasons why you are having difficulty in paying ex. medical condition, family emergency etc... This will not get you off the hook but at least shows that you want to be responsible. Then offer to pay an amount that you can manage monthly.
    raissah likes this.

way ma preso di kabayad oi. tested na

Layeth the Smackdown! Platinum Member chadix24_7's Avatar
    walay ma preso ana samok lang gyud kaayo ng mga colletion agencies.

kini nga website dako kaayo ni ug matabang:

http://failuretopaycreditcard.blogspot.com

Blog Entries
    Panghadlok ra na bro. Hehehe! That is why allergic kaayo ko anang credit card. Mas maayo ayaw na lang jud pangutang. Solution about financial problems bro kay mangita kag laing extra income, ayaw lang jud pangutang.

Ang loan industry kay naa man na silay insurance kung what if dili maka bayad ang nangutang. Dako kaayo nag ginansya ang loan bro, mao ng luoy jud ang mangutang kay mahug nana na "money working against you". Laliman ka ma buhi natong nag pa utang sa imung interest. Ikaw jud alkansi.

Blog Entries
    Bultoha nag bayad bro para dili maka interest. Pangita lag paagi na maka earn kag addtional income. Ayaw lang jud hinay2x.i ug bayad kay naa na nay pakapin interest. Mas maayo bultohon nimug bayad. After paying that credit, kung credit card na, hehehe! cut your credit cards into pieces!

pang hadlok rana bro..

Bayari lang gyud Bro kay imoha man gyud na nagamit.

Quote Originally Posted by tinsi View Post
    The smart way to handle this is to write them a letter and to signify your intentions to pay. YOu may , in the same letter, spell out the reasons why you are having difficulty in paying ex. medical condition, family emergency etc... This will not get you off the hook but at least shows that you want to be responsible. Then offer to pay an amount that you can manage monthly.
    Two Thumbs up for this... You may not have the money yet, but the least that you can do is follow this advice. Honestly, you have obligation to settle...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by highfevah View Post
    please help me and give advice kai nakaproblem ko financially and wala ko ka pay sa akong credit cards.

naa ba jud mapreso because of not paying credit card?

collections companies and lawyers are calling me. moharass man sila kun di ko mag pay.

thanks daan!
    No matter how you think of it as harassment, they have every right to collect from you.

As far as I know, wala pay napriso for not paying their credit card. That time only comes when they think you're avoiding them (bad faith) since they will take it as estafa in their case against you.

Suggestion:

1) DO NOT IGNORE NOTICES. (They will use this as a ground that you're avoiding them.) The best you can do is write a letter or answer their calls. This way, you can show evidence of "good faith" when they sue you.

2) BUY TIME. When their collection company calls or writes you, reply back that you are willing to settle your dues but do not state when you are going to pay them. Tell them that you're fixing your finances yet.

3) RESTRUCTURE YOUR LOAN. Avail of their amnesty. Most credit card companies offer amnesty to delinquents. Akong officemate sa una was able to settle like P500/month for an utang of P60K.

4) FILE FOR BANKRUPTCY. You need to get a court order that you're broke. In this case, "Best effort" basis nalang ang pagbayad or whatever they can get from you like savings or properties.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast