View RSS Feed

Random Nonsense

See you at Geeks on a Beach this Septermber 26-27, 2013

Rate this Entry
Hello Everyone,

Let me start by declaring that I am a Geek and I will be on the beaches of Boracay this September. With that I'd like to invite you to join us on the beaches of Boracay for Geeks on a Beach this September 26-27, 2013. Did I say beaches of Boracay already?

What exactly is Geeks on a Beach? In a nutshell, it is an initiative by Techtalks.ph, which we fully support, that aims to push the Filipino "Geek-ish" talents onto the global spotlight. As we all know, the whole world believes in the Filipino tech talent… except, well, the Filipinos. This initiative aims to change all that. This is a gathering where we can all learn from local and international speakers and experts, mingle with like-minded geeks, techies, and startup enthusiasts, and best of all, get FREE STUFF and have FUN IN BORACAY!

Work hard, play harder! You deserve it. We support #GOAB because it is for the community, by the community. Just like our very own iSTORYA.NET.

Geeks on a Beach Boracay 50% Off

Since you are all special to us, we asked for the extension of the 50% off Early Bird Registration promo until July 31, 2013! Simply type in the promo code "istorya" on the registration page of GeeksOnABeach.com. I guarantee that you will get way more than what you are paying for the registration, on top of the priceless insights and networking possibilities on the event itself.

If you are going, do let me know. We would love to exchange stories and ideas with you. It's about time that we thrust ourselves forward and be proud Geeks!

Best Regards,

Gerald "BeoR" Yuvallos
iSTORYA.NET Co-founder/Administrator

Updated 07-24-2013 at 12:02 AM by BeoR

Categories
Events / Activities

Comments

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top