Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by imyourninja
    May I know where you're from if you dont mind? I hope you can share more of your adventures into the unknown.
    but that would be revealing too much about them, won't it? more stories soon.
    May I know where you're from if you dont mind? I hope you can share more of your adventures into the unknown.
    @Dorothea and @Bigfoot Oracle, i was lonely. i was talking to myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothea
    is there a companion guide to this post that breaks down the entry into layman's terms?
    There is. Sums up to just one word.

NOSEBLEEDS

is there a companion guide to this post that breaks down the entry into layman's terms?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothea
    I have questions.
    fire away.
    I have questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by fenn
    Scary story. I have not think that happens in real life.
    you should visit where I come from and judge if people there are living real lives.
    Scary story. I have not think that happens in real life.
    i wouldn't mind a troika if i were in your place...hehehe
    Quote Originally Posted by Wynna
    hmmmm.. "until I saw you holding her hand"
    the walls of my world collapsed after that.
    but it extended my perspective as far as the horizon.
    hmmmm.. "until I saw you holding her hand"
    hahaha bugal bugalon man ka kags oi
    kuyaw ang secret wound kay bun.e hehehe
    I feel like I know what this feels like...I could be wrong though.
    Thank you for this gift.
    Quote Originally Posted by gareb
    there are many ways to Lose, and only one way to Win.
    I agree.
    and the best is not to be two different wandering lines, but be two entities tracing the universe in one line; no parallels, no perpendiculars. One line enough that you do not see any differences between the both of you, your footfalls falling on top of each other's, your heartbeat echoing one another's
    Oftentimes, we search for the one who is just like us, who'll step our steps, do what we love to do, someone who shares so many things in common...this will more likely last longer especially both will cherish every moment but sometimes having a "duplicate" of yourself will also tend to complicate things.When both have strong personalities and no one will give in, it would be harder for them to resolve a misunderstanding because both of them are firm with their stand. When one raises his/her voice, the other also raises hers or his...making the fight bigger.There are instances where those who are exactly the opposite of the other works best. One shouts, the other shuts-up; one is good in this field, the other is good on that field; one loves to eat the chicken meat alone and the other its skin only (awhaha, simanga na uy)... Basta but then, it's a case-to-case basis and the life of the latter is harder, IMO...
    Updated 03-25-2013 at 06:57 PM by cebu.opportunities
    Quote Originally Posted by blakrabit
    This is interesting. Can someone fall in love with a person that is just a product of his dreams/imaginations? (I'm assuming this is what's it all about)

Although, they say na kanang mga taw sa atong dreams are the random people we have meet in our lives. We can't recall them consciously but naka store sila tanan sa atong subconscious. So,maybe, she's someone you've crossed paths with in the busy streets of the city.

usually the you end up caught in the undertow of love at first sight when this happens
    Quote Originally Posted by cebu.opportunities
    So sad... at least they meet at one point, not like parallel lines who'll never meet...~~ meeting passing strangers

Different worlds...
    when perpendicular lines intersect, they form two pairs of vertical angles mirroring each other. ~~ sometimes, having few similarities and touching different worlds may not mean that they do not complement each other.

there are many ways to Lose, and only one way to Win. and the best is not to be two different wandering lines, but be two entities tracing the universe in one line; no parallels, no perpendiculars. One line enough that you do not see any differences between the both of you, your footfalls falling on top of each other's, your heartbeat echoing one another's
    Quote Originally Posted by blakrabit
    This is interesting. Can someone fall in love with a person that is just a product of his dreams/imaginations? (I'm assuming this is what's it all about)

Although, they say na kanang mga taw sa atong dreams are the random people we have meet in our lives. We can't recall them consciously but naka store sila tanan sa atong subconscious. So,maybe, she's someone you've crossed paths with in the busy streets of the city.

Nice entry.
    true. we sometimes make up mental versions of these people inside our heads and these versions follow their own evolutionary trajectories, morphing into something within the confines of our minds.

it gets interesting when these mental versions meet their real counterparts.
    Quote Originally Posted by gareb
    they do converge at one point like perpendicular lines. but they head to different directions, never to meet again.
    So sad... at least they meet at one point, not like parallel lines who'll never meet...~~ meeting passing strangers

Different worlds...
    when perpendicular lines intersect, they form two pairs of vertical angles mirroring each other. ~~ sometimes, having few similarities and touching different worlds may not mean that they do not complement each other.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top