View RSS Feed

Warrior Pilgrimage

The personal journal of PinoyApache

1. ISTORYA BLOG #124: A Journal of an Unfinished Job

Featured in Blogspot on July 15, 2011

I AM OFF AGAIN for Manila. Prepared hard myself to have a “conscious” sleep so I wouldn't oversleep, of course, and miss my 5:00 AM flight. It had been raining for the past six days and I don't see any reason this weather would slack for a day or two and that makes me somewhat worried in the back of my mind. One thing that assures me though is when it is raining in Manila it is hot in Cebu and when it is hot in Manila it rains in Cebu!
    Tags: manila, travel
    Categories
    Essay
  2. ISTORYA BLOG #56: A Quick June Trip to Manila

Featured in www.pinoyapache.blogspot.com on August 26, 2009

THE PHILIPPINE AIR LINES Airbus A300 touched down on the tarmac of the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) without the slightest jar in the early morning of June 24, 2009. It was a superb show of skill by the pilot of whose plane he flew through on the heels of a signal number 2 storm from Cebu to Manila.

I was quite worried leaving Cebu on a 6:15 AM flight knowing that there is a weather disturbance ...
    Tags: manila, travel
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. ISTORYA BLOG #44: Photoblogging a Quick Trip to Manila

Featured in www.pinoyapache.blogspot.com on April 11, 2009

THE LAST TIME I have been to in Metro Manila was in March 2006. That was three years ago. Now, I get the chance to visit her again on March 24 and 25, 2009 afforded by my employers to process the licenses of the new firearms of Tactical Security and Detective Agency, Inc. This time I get to travel by air, round trip, thru Philippine Air Lines.

I left home at seven in the morning of March 24 to travel by taxi ...
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top