View RSS Feed

Warrior Pilgrimage

The personal journal of PinoyApache

1. ISTORYA BLOG #120: Warrior Pilgrimage, the Blog

Featured at Blogspot on August 1, 2011

CHANGE IS CONSTANT. It could happen to anyone and on any thing up to its minutest details and it could alter every thing under the sun even to those things considered good. My life is changing and so is this blog and it is not immune to change.

This blog – MERELY MY OPINION – have seen changes on its appearance twice including its niche. Formerly, upon its inception in August 2007, it is supposed to be a “rant station”. The ...

Updated 11-25-2014 at 03:43 PM by pinoyapache

Categories
    Essay
  2. ISTORYA BLOG #114: How to be a Relevant Outdoors Blogger

Featured in Warrior Pilgrimage on March 16, 2011.

OUTDOORS BLOGGING IS a very good vehicle that captures the adventurous spirit of our youths today and it is one of the more popular niche that gets “googled” a thousand hits everyday or every hour, depending on how popular your site is. Outdoors blogging is not for the faint-hearted though. You have to live with what you write.

There are personal outdoors blog and there are commercial outdoors blog. The former is more ...

Updated 06-02-2014 at 07:50 PM by pinoyapache

Tags: blogging, how to
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. ISTORYA BLOG #41: Ratified

Featured in www.pinoyapache.blogspot.com on March 10, 2009

FINALLY, Merely My Opinion gets Ratified on January 7, 2009.

So, after months of waiting since September 2008, I finally received this heart-lightening news. Actually, I first tried registering at Ratified.org in June 2007 and was advised to re-register if I could comply their requirements of creating an account first with Page Rank and then with Alexa Rank and finally placing their widget buttons in my blog. ...
    Tags: blogging
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. ISTORYA BLOG #36: Merely My Opinion in 2008

Featured in www.pinoyapache.blogspot.com on January 26, 2009

MERELY MY OPINION or MMO is the main personal blog where I concentrated all my efforts and other creative juices to present to the World Wide Web myself and my own world. I started this thing in the last quarter of 2007 and proudly dished off TEN original posts in such a short time. Google Adsense provided me the option of earning thru clicks from their ads giving me the impetus to create more blog posts for 2008.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. ISTORYA BLOG #4: Blogging at Blogger + AdSense

Featured in www.pinoyapache.blogspot.com on November 5, 2007

2007 HAS BEEN A good and kind year for me. It has brought me a series of very simple joys despite the travails of a mid-life crisis, particularly of my being laid off from work. For that, I am thankful I have all the time in my hand.

I get to have more quality time with myself and my family that I haven’t had the opportunity to do so before. Also, I get to have more personal conversations with Him -- who is ...

Updated 12-14-2009 at 06:26 PM by pinoyapache

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. ISTORYA BLOG #1: Writing For The Sake Of Writing

Featured www.pinoyapache.blogspot.com on January 1, 2008

I AM NOT a writer. I was not trained to be one. I am not schooled in the ways and techniques in writing a story, an essay or a poem. I was schooled in the art of close-quarter combat and strategy and the enforcement of laws. I have never had need of a teacher to guide me on why, how, where, when and what should I write?

Still, I persevered, and I discovered that writing gives me a kind of therapy and energy. It ...
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top