View RSS Feed

Reflection

Looking back and seeing things on a new perspective.

1. ISTORYA BLOG #117: Remembering my Time in the Gateway of the Sierra Madre

Featured at pinoyapache.blogspot.com on April 25, 2011.

THE TALL MARINE manning the gate gave me a hard punch on the solar plexus. I winced and retreated away when the Marine raised his Armalite, butt first, towards me. I faked the hurt so I could evade his aggressive challenge and the impending rifle butt blow. I succeeded there but I bade goodbye to my dinner and my freedom...READ MORE (Press CTRL + mouse click)
  2. ISTORYA BLOG #46: Moving Mountains, Touching Lives

Featured in www.pinoyapache.blogspot.com on May 11, 2009

FOR SO MANY years, I have climbed the highest mountains of my life. I have been to places where few eyes have seen and to niches where only eagles dare. I would love to feed my ego by just being there and impel my adrenaline rush to soaring heights. This same ego would love to bask in the limelight by the mere acquisition of mountain gears and equipment, knowing all would be a repository of pleasant conversations.
    Categories
    Essay , Reflection
  3. ISTORYA BLOG #12: The Anatomy of Demolishing an Old House

Featured in www.pinoyapache.blogspot.com on February 1, 2008.

LAST DECEMBER 2004, WE decided to transfer residence to a new, yet, unfinished house on the same place and on the same address. What used to be an airy space infront of the old house is now occupied by this two-storey steel-and-concrete structure which we now proudly call home.

Said house was started construction last May 2003 and occupies a 40-odd square meters of space, which was then serving as our frontyard ...
    Categories
    Reflection
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top