View RSS Feed

Thoughts

Ponder on those that has been in my mind lately.

1. Christmas Break

As usual, I've been so busy lately with some very important works that needed some of my attention to date. Apparently, I haven't really experienced the euphoria of having a nice Christmas break beside a warm fireplace taking a long sip of gourmet coffee with a good book taken from a pile near the big old grandfather clock everyone's thinking about. LOL.

In the realm of stories, books do provide an adequate amount of surreal entertainment while making sure that the environment you are ...
    Categories
    Thoughts
  2. Lap Tap: A review

YouTube - AirTap!

I know for a fact that many aspiring guitarists whose main point is to create acoustics reverbering across the bounds of the human brain have lately been thinking of ways to improve their style and further increase the level they have with regards to their thinking skills. This public dilemma have turned most guitarists, nowadays, to shun themselves from the true perception of the thing they call music. Well, perhaps that's a given. Once in a blue moon, I presume, ...
    Categories
    Beauty... , Hobby , Thoughts
  3. Korea: An essay from a Korean

(Reprinted in its original, unabridged, unedited form since 2003)

FILIPINOS always complain about corruption in the Philippines. Do you really think the corruption is the problem of the Philippines? I do not think so. I strongly believe that the problem is the lack of love for the Philippines.

Let me first talk about my country, Korea. It might help you to understand my point. After the Korean War, South Korea was one of the poorest countries in the world. Koreans had to
    Categories
    Thoughts
  4. A sad news

I just received an infraction today from a moderator. Oh my, it was a bit disappointing to read that message when I logged in to this account. I think I have to leave a note of reprimand to those cosplay members who have been posting in the sticky threads lately, particularly in the "What are you listening to right now" thread where the infraction was based upon. They should be informed about their misbehaviour and observe proper decorum the next time that they access this account. ...
    Categories
    Thoughts
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top