View RSS Feed

Hobby

Where my life goes.

1. Cosplay this year...

This year, there will be a second upcoming cosplay competition named the OtakuFest 02. And since I am very pleased with how things are going right now, there may be a great possibility that the Bleach Bankai Project will take place. I will be scheduling some rehearsals for our group and cosplayers for the video presentations and pictorials for the said event.

In the mean time, there is a nearing event, called the Archcon at Sacred Heart Jesuit, and this will prolly be a great opportunity ...
    Categories
    Beauty... , Hobby
  2. Lap Tap: A review

YouTube - AirTap!

I know for a fact that many aspiring guitarists whose main point is to create acoustics reverbering across the bounds of the human brain have lately been thinking of ways to improve their style and further increase the level they have with regards to their thinking skills. This public dilemma have turned most guitarists, nowadays, to shun themselves from the true perception of the thing they call music. Well, perhaps that's a given. Once in a blue moon, I presume, ...
    Categories
    Beauty... , Hobby , Thoughts
  3. Harp

Thank goodness someone has already posted in my thread about harps. I always felt that thread was ignored most of the time since no one has posted for such a long time now. I feel great having somebody fill in such emptiness..

Updated 09-04-2008 at 08:58 PM by cosplay

Categories
    Hobby
  4. Rylynn

YouTube - Andy Mckee - Rylynn - Acoustic Guitar - www.candyrat.com

This song has inspired me many times, yet it is just one of my favorite songs that I haven't yet worked on until today. It required a partial capo to be placed on the 5th fret along strings 6, 5, 4, and 3. I had nowhere to find a partial capo until I went to ASALONGA music store this afternoon. It was priced at 350 pesos and I immediately took and paid for it.

Upon reaching home, I relaxed and undressed ...
    Categories
    Hobby
  5. Andy

The acoustic guitar does have its own upbeat music after all, thanks to a man named Andy. The music this guy offers is just as good as what I have been thinking long before. He knows exactly where the notes go for an emotion to just rip off your heart, similar to a technique called NLP or neurolinguistic programming. Just wondering of he ever knew Silva the Ultramind...
    Categories
    Hobby
  6. A lonely soul

The violin is one instrument that pacifies my need for some romantic aura. It's one that I have always desired to have and play. I've longed to play at the top of my skills yet all of the efforts and research I have done really did little. In fact, even if you try to study the violin on your own, you won't find a lot of helpful things that may guide you along the course of mastering the art. There are just so many unobvious things that the violin contains and it doesn't seem to want to reveal all ...
    Categories
    Hobby
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top