View RSS Feed

Beauty...

“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”

1. Cosplay this year...

This year, there will be a second upcoming cosplay competition named the OtakuFest 02. And since I am very pleased with how things are going right now, there may be a great possibility that the Bleach Bankai Project will take place. I will be scheduling some rehearsals for our group and cosplayers for the video presentations and pictorials for the said event.

In the mean time, there is a nearing event, called the Archcon at Sacred Heart Jesuit, and this will prolly be a great opportunity ...
    Categories
    Beauty... , Hobby
  2. Lap Tap: A review

YouTube - AirTap!

I know for a fact that many aspiring guitarists whose main point is to create acoustics reverbering across the bounds of the human brain have lately been thinking of ways to improve their style and further increase the level they have with regards to their thinking skills. This public dilemma have turned most guitarists, nowadays, to shun themselves from the true perception of the thing they call music. Well, perhaps that's a given. Once in a blue moon, I presume, ...
    Categories
    Beauty... , Hobby , Thoughts
  3. Cosplay makeover

Ever wondered about my username? It comes from a mixture of two known self-explanatory words; "costume" and "roleplay". It's a coined word that originated from Nov Takahashi.

From the Japanese studio called Studio Hard, he coined the term cosplay – a contraction of the English-language words costume play – while attending the 1984 Los Angeles Science Fiction Worldcon. He was so impressed by the hall and masquerade costuming there that he reported about it frequently ...
    Categories
    Beauty...
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top