View RSS Feed

First Entry! Is it worth the read?

I just noticed this tool/feature a while ago. Hmmm.. Can this be a good market stream for a business minded person like me? Well if your to ask "entreps" for sure they'll tell you that it can be a good source of potential social networks and clients. Who knows? But can Google index this blog? That I doubt...

Anyway, this is my first entry for this tool and I think I'll be featuring a few more affiliate programs here for the meantime. I just hope mods will allow it especially that I'll be posting some links for those recommended sites.

Another thing, I think istorya.net have restricted me already on features that I usually enjoy. For one, my links (main website) can't be seen. No matter how I included it on some of my posts. But of course my other sites link can be seen. Now how is that? Well I guess I deserve this tingale...

It's almost 10pm.. and I'm still out coz PLDT SUCKS BIG TIME!!!! Why?.. it has been three weeks already that they haven't installed my internet connection! hayyy.,.

Pinkdimensions has no blog entries to display.
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top