View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. On Role Models

Growing up I realized learning need not be from oneself alone. There are practically so many things to learn. It would take a lifetime to learn them all. I was advised that in order to do this one must have three sets of friends: an older one to gain wisdom from, one with the same age to exchange wisdom with, and a younger one to impart wisdom to.

There was always somebody I looked up to when I want to achieve something. Someone I place on a pedestal for such and such character. I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. When You Love A Woman

I would often hear people say that "Behind every man's success (or failure) is a woman." All over history, we can always glean on personages who are either influenced or disturbed by a woman, causing them to succeed triumphantly or to fail tragically.

It is inarguable therefore that despite women's quirkiness, men are in fact bound to get attracted to them. In the writing parlance, this is often referred to as the "femme fatale" or (as wikipedia puts it) women's ...

Updated 01-23-2017 at 08:27 PM by shey0811

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. ISTORYA BLOG #115: Island Camp Red

First published on April 1, 2011

THE CERES BUS arrive two-and-a-hours later in Daanbantayan, Cebu for a trip that normally take four hours. By God, the bus flied. It is still 3:30 AM and still too early for 6:00 AM boat...READ MORE (Press CTRL + mouse click)

Updated 06-08-2014 at 10:24 AM by pinoyapache

Categories
    Outdoors
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top