View RSS Feed

LaBelleza

Ahh HELLO, Muscles! Long Time No See!

Rate this Entry
Recently I've started working out again after seeing friends getting into fitness. Yes I was motivated but it was also actually making me feel sick knowing that I don't work out as much as I used to (5 days a week: strength, cardio, dancing, cycling). Now it's on like Donkey Kong! I mean it!

So I needed a pre and post work out snack coz I seriously can't work out on an empty stomach and sometimes I just don't feel like drinking a protein shake. So, the answer was: PROTEIN BALLS! Yesterday I made my own and it was very easy. Recipe from here 180 Nutrition Protein Balls Recipe - Niki's Kitchen - Desserts & Baking but I used my own protein powder (Maxine's), natural almond butter and added black chia seeds for extra protein. Buying protein balls here can cost between $1.50 - $3.50. With the amount I made I ended up saving around $15! Here's a pic..

And they're actually delicious!

Comments

they look yummy!
    wow nice! by the way, what made u slacked off from training? u used to be so active before...
    yum yum yum :P
    Quote Originally Posted by fred1981
    wow nice! by the way, what made u slacked off from training? u used to be so active before...
    I think it was full time studying and working. It was exhausting!

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top