Boston Celtics - Page 1326
Page 1326 of 1613 FirstFirst ... 131613231324132513261327132813291336 ... LastLast
Results 13,251 to 13,260 of 16129
Like Tree1133Likes

Boston Celtics

This is a discussion on Boston Celtics within the Basketball forums, part of the Sports & Recreation category;

  1. #13251
    C.I.A. StingerRay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,056

    Default Re: Boston Celtics


    It's been a while I haven't seen Rondo dunk. He used to dunk a lot on 2008-2009 season. Last season, he didn't attempt or do it. This was the recent I've seen him dunk against Bosh (Heat).



    But still he has hops to do that. And he's been working out all Summer in the Celtics Facility.

    Rondo still has hops | Red's Army - The Voice of Boston Celtics Fans


    I think maybe this he don't want to dunk, again. He dunks hard and gets strong physical contact.

    Last edited by StingerRay; 08-10-2012 at 08:40 PM.
    scadk likes this.

  2. #13252
    C.I.A. pierced's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,866

    Default Re: Boston Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by King LeBron View Post
    and "Mr. Basketball"
    Yep he was called mr basketball also however I didn't add it on since it was George Mikan of the then Minneapolis lakers who was the original Mr Basketball of the nba..

  3. #13253
    C.I.A. StingerRay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,056

    Default Re: Boston Celtics

    Best paragraph in the article:

    "It's a dream scenario for us C's fans, whose hatred for other teams should go Lakers first, everyone else second. IF the Lakers get to the Finals and IF Miami goes back instead of the Celtics, all of you LeBron haters who get crazy when we even post a picture of his sneakers better nut up and tolerate him for a series? because I'll take LeBron's second ring over Kobe's sixth and the Lakers' 17th. I'd root for a team of reincarnated dictators coached by Satan against the Lakers. I don't care what it takes, the Lakers can't catch the Celtics in championships."

    ---------------------

    Your Morning Dump? where Dwight Howard is going to the Lakers | Red's Army - The Voice of Boston Celtics Fans
    Last edited by StingerRay; 08-10-2012 at 09:06 PM.

  4. #13254
    C.I.A. fish's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,511

    Default Re: Boston Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by StingerRay View Post
    Best paragraph in the article:

    "It's a dream scenario for us C's fans, whose hatred for other teams should go Lakers first, everyone else second. IF the Lakers get to the Finals and IF Miami goes back instead of the Celtics, all of you LeBron haters who get crazy when we even post a picture of his sneakers better nut up and tolerate him for a series? because I'll take LeBron's second ring over Kobe's sixth and the Lakers' 17th. I'd root for a team of reincarnated dictators coached by Satan against the Lakers. I don't care what it takes, the Lakers can't catch the Celtics in championships."

    ---------------------

    Your Morning Dump? where Dwight Howard is going to the Lakers | Red's Army - The Voice of Boston Celtics Fans
    hahaha! might as well resurrect red para dili maapsan ang boston sa lakers.

  5. #13255
    C.I.A. pierced's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,866

    Default Re: Boston Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    hahaha! might as well resurrect red para dili maapsan ang boston sa lakers.
    So you're already counting eggs?
    Last edited by pierced; 08-11-2012 at 04:39 AM.
    EntrePinoy likes this.

  6. #13256
    C.I.A. StingerRay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,056

    Default Re: Boston Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    hahaha! might as well resurrect red para dili maapsan ang boston sa lakers.
    It's just a writer fan context. Don't interrupt Red as well 'cause he is busy smoking with his cuban cigars.

    A good on paper might not write the pen well.

  7. #13257
    C.I.A. LyleWillBeDone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,387

    Default Re: Boston Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by StingerRay View Post
    Your far too late. But thanks anyways.
    Haha.. it's never too late. Tambay sa ko diri.

  8. #13258
    C.I.A. King LeBron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,045

    Default Re: Boston Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by pierced View Post
    Yep he was called mr basketball also however I didn't add it on since it was George Mikan of the then Minneapolis lakers who was the original Mr Basketball of the nba..
    Yes, Mikan was originally named as such but Cousy deserved more of that title.. Mikan was never an all around player.. In fact, if Mikan had arrived together with Russell in the NBA, he would be no where close to be called as Mr. Basketball as compared to Cousy. hehe..
    Last edited by King LeBron; 08-11-2012 at 12:49 AM.

  9. #13259
    FAQ
    FAQ is offline
    C.I.A. FAQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,563
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Boston Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by StingerRay View Post
    Best paragraph in the article:

    "It's a dream scenario for us C's fans, whose hatred for other teams should go Lakers first, everyone else second. IF the Lakers get to the Finals and IF Miami goes back instead of the Celtics, all of you LeBron haters who get crazy when we even post a picture of his sneakers better nut up and tolerate him for a series? because I'll take LeBron's second ring over Kobe's sixth and the Lakers' 17th. I'd root for a team of reincarnated dictators coached by Satan against the Lakers. I don't care what it takes, the Lakers can't catch the Celtics in championships."

    ---------------------

    Your Morning Dump? where Dwight Howard is going to the Lakers | Red's Army - The Voice of Boston Celtics Fans
    Looks like someone is scared .

  10. #13260
    C.I.A. pierced's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,866

    Default Re: Boston Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by King LeBron View Post
    Yes, Mikan was originally named as such but Cousy deserved more of that title.. Mikan was never an all around player.. In fact, if Mikan had arrived together with Russell in the NBA, he would be no where close to be called as Mr. Basketball as compared to Cousy. hehe..
    Hence, the originality.. I'm not talking about who fits better..

    As for the trade, good for them that they were able to get another superstar w/o giving much.. It'll be good competition for the upper echelon teams in the west as of moment..

    We get to meet them twice per season so its no big deal.. It becomes an issue though if both teams meet in late June..
    Last edited by pierced; 08-11-2012 at 04:54 AM.

Similar Threads

 
  1. BOSTON CELTICS VS LA LAKERS?
    By buymeifyoucan in forum Basketball
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 09:47 PM
  2. L.A lakers and Boston Celtics renews rivalry..
    By godsaint in forum Basketball
    Replies: 345
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 12:44 PM
  3. 2008 NBA Finals: LA Lakers vs. Boston Celtics
    By chken in forum Basketball
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-20-2008, 02:52 PM
  4. Boston Celtics
    By j_tan168 in forum Sports & Recreation
    Replies: 503
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 01:41 AM
  5. BOSTON CELTICS VS LA LAKERS?
    By buymeifyoucan in forum Sports & Recreation
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 07:28 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top