Boston Celtics - Page 1326
Page 1326 of 1613 FirstFirst ... 131613231324132513261327132813291336 ... LastLast
Results 13,251 to 13,260 of 16129
Like Tree1133Likes

Boston Celtics

This is a discussion on Boston Celtics within the Basketball forums, part of the Sports & Recreation category;

Default Re: Boston Celtics

It's been a while I haven't seen Rondo dunk. He used to dunk a lot on 2008-2009 season. Last season, he didn't attempt or do it. This was the recent I've seen him dunk against Bosh (Heat).

But still he has hops to do that. And he's been working out all Summer in the Celtics Facility.

Rondo still has hops | Red's Army - The Voice of Boston Celtics Fans

I think maybe this he don't want to dunk, again. He dunks hard and gets strong physical contact.

Last edited by StingerRay; 08-10-2012 at 08:40 PM.
    scadk likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by King LeBron View Post
    and "Mr. Basketball"
    Yep he was called mr basketball also however I didn't add it on since it was George Mikan of the then Minneapolis lakers who was the original Mr Basketball of the nba..

Best paragraph in the article:

"It's a dream scenario for us C's fans, whose hatred for other teams should go Lakers first, everyone else second. IF the Lakers get to the Finals and IF Miami goes back instead of the Celtics, all of you LeBron haters who get crazy when we even post a picture of his sneakers better nut up and tolerate him for a series? because I'll take LeBron's second ring over Kobe's sixth and the Lakers' 17th. I'd root for a team of reincarnated dictators coached by Satan against the Lakers. I don't care what it takes, the Lakers can't catch the Celtics in championships."

---------------------

Your Morning Dump? where Dwight Howard is going to the Lakers | Red's Army - The Voice of Boston Celtics Fans
    Last edited by StingerRay; 08-10-2012 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerRay View Post

"It's a dream scenario for us C's fans, whose hatred for other teams should go Lakers first, everyone else second. IF the Lakers get to the Finals and IF Miami goes back instead of the Celtics, all of you LeBron haters who get crazy when we even post a picture of his sneakers better nut up and tolerate him for a series? because I'll take LeBron's second ring over Kobe's sixth and the Lakers' 17th. I'd root for a team of reincarnated dictators coached by Satan against the Lakers. I don't care what it takes, the Lakers can't catch the Celtics in championships."

---------------------

Your Morning Dump? where Dwight Howard is going to the Lakers | Red's Army - The Voice of Boston Celtics Fans
    hahaha! might as well resurrect red para dili maapsan ang boston sa lakers.

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    So you're already counting eggs?
    Last edited by pierced; 08-11-2012 at 04:39 AM.
    EntrePinoy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    It's just a writer fan context. Don't interrupt Red as well 'cause he is busy smoking with his cuban cigars.

A good on paper might not write the pen well.

Your far too late. But thanks anyways.
    Haha.. it's never too late. Tambay sa ko diri.

Quote Originally Posted by pierced View Post
    Yep he was called mr basketball also however I didn't add it on since it was George Mikan of the then Minneapolis lakers who was the original Mr Basketball of the nba..
    Yes, Mikan was originally named as such but Cousy deserved more of that title.. Mikan was never an all around player.. In fact, if Mikan had arrived together with Russell in the NBA, he would be no where close to be called as Mr. Basketball as compared to Cousy. hehe..
    Last edited by King LeBron; 08-11-2012 at 12:49 AM.

FAQ
    Blog Entries

---------------------

Looks like someone is scared .

Quote Originally Posted by King LeBron View Post
    Yes, Mikan was originally named as such but Cousy deserved more of that title.. Mikan was never an all around player.. In fact, if Mikan had arrived together with Russell in the NBA, he would be no where close to be called as Mr. Basketball as compared to Cousy. hehe..
    Hence, the originality.. I'm not talking about who fits better..

As for the trade, good for them that they were able to get another superstar w/o giving much.. It'll be good competition for the upper echelon teams in the west as of moment..

We get to meet them twice per season so its no big deal.. It becomes an issue though if both teams meet in late June..
    Last edited by pierced; 08-11-2012 at 04:54 AM.