Boston Celtics - Page 1307
Page 1307 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 129713041305130613071308130913101317 ... LastLast
Results 13,061 to 13,070 of 16366
Like Tree1268Likes

Boston Celtics

This is a discussion on Boston Celtics within the Basketball forums, part of the Sports & Recreation category;

Default Re: Boston Celtics

Quote Originally Posted by dirk14 View Post
    adam Morisos was a good player before I guess Jordan broke him heheh
    Adam Morrison - typo error, bro. hehe.

He needs a roster spot & contract kay basig hurot na ang pundo sa banko.

FAQ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StingerRay View Post
    Hahaha! This guy!

He has two NBA championship rings and still play in the Summer League.
    I don't get the ridicule , sarcasm , and insult for this guy . He was a great player back in college , this guy has a heart and love for the game despite of his medical condition . I even felt sorry for this guy for a heartbreaking loss against UCLA (Ryan Hollins was on this team) . We may just see Morrison during games sitting on the bench waiting for his number to get called , but we don't see him on how he work during practice .

Morrison is just trying to live his dream as a basketball player while people in most basketball forums are throwing insults to this guy ... same for Scalabrine and Cardinal . Is this how society has become by ridiculing players who are barely , if not trying to get a spot in the league ? I'm sure people who've met this guy , friends , and family would still support him 100% .

It's not his fault someone picked him 3rd overall and failed to fulfill people's expectations . He got 2 rings from the Lakers and people will say he doesn't deserve it ? Fun fact ... aside from players and coaches , support staff gets a championship ring too .

Quote Originally Posted by FAQ View Post
    I don't get the ridicule , sarcasm , and insult for this guy . He was a great player back in college , this guy has a heart and love for the game despite of his medical condition . I even felt sorry for this guy for a heartbreaking loss against UCLA (Ryan Hollins was on this team) . We may just see Morrison during games sitting on the bench waiting for his number to get called , but we don't see him on how he work during practice .

Morrison is just trying to live his dream as a basketball player while people in most basketball forums are throwing insults to this guy ... same for Scalabrine and Cardinal . Is this how society has become by ridiculing players who are barely , if not trying to get a spot in the league ? I'm sure people who've met this guy , friends , and family would still support him 100% .

It's not his fault someone picked him 3rd overall and failed to fulfill people's expectations . He got 2 rings from the Lakers and people will say he doesn't deserve it ? Fun fact ... aside from players and coaches , support staff gets a championship ring too .
    It's just a sarcasm fun post. Your making it too serious. We know how hard to be in the competitive NBA League. Heck, if one of my relatives too will be playing in the NBA, I'll be too damn die hard supporting him. The bad thing for him is that he's playing in the wrong team or wrong system or wrong coach, etc. It's been 6 years from now, he's game hasn't been proven or not been develop. In his 2006 draft class, lower picks below than him had a solid NBA career.

It's just he's a very good college player doesn't guarantee that you'll be having a solid NBA career. Opportunity, hard-work, competence is too difficult in this NBA League. Coaches see his potential but immediate impact in the team system is what they see if your really fit in the team. Maybe his style of play don't fit on Bobcats or Lakers. Maybe Brooklyn Nets will revive his sleepy career or anything else.

And lastly to agree your argument, let's blame Michael Jordan then on picking him in #3 spot. hehe
    Top 5 picks in the draft - fans, media & team franchises expect a lot in that talent pool.
    Last edited by StingerRay; 07-11-2012 at 11:58 PM.

saw bits of the indiana and nets game last night since 2log njd kaau ko hehehe

If Sully's going to trim himself down around 250 (his reportedly @ 265lbs right now) then I think he's going to be very vital for us next season.. he just has a knack for the ball and knows where itll end up.. He's better than Big Baby too.. I think DA's got another steal here..

Moore's a keeper! Very confident SOB.. He's a tweener and can really help us..

JJJ needs to bulk up but he's a really good offensive player..

Joseph is and should be a keeper!

Fab is a project and i think he's going to be a very good rotation player.. better than ryan hollins too!

props up to dionte christmas.. he's got a complete game, problem is his height and build w/c is not suited for his game..

improved gyud na Sullinger fit kau na cya sa celtics... his tough

doi

Quote Originally Posted by StingerRay View Post
    Brad, naa ra ka diri Cebu? Join nya puhon. And check also this FB Page of ours.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/363044243742322/
    wala lagi. if maka uli tapok nya ta
    pollybusngiw likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by doi View Post
    wala lagi. if maka uli tapok nya ta
    buzz the group lang niya bro..

we suffered 1st loss against the Pistons

Sullinger's first off game.

JJJ did carry the team with his 17pts and 3 blocks.

Kris Joseph also chipped in 17pts

Quote Originally Posted by pollybusngiw View Post
    we suffered 1st loss against the Pistons

Sullinger's first off game.

JJJ did carry the team with his 17pts and 3 blocks.

Kris Joseph also chipped in 17pts
    It's ok. Brandon Knight is dippin' 14 dimes with his 19pts. He's pretty solid. And also's Pistons 9th pick (Drummond) is pretty solid too.

The starting lineup was changed by coach Lue to give boost to JJJ & Fab Melo. Only JJJ step up his game while in the bench - Kris Joseph is performing like a rookie PP. He's vocal that he is a fan of PP. Being a fan and will be future teammate is a good compliment. Hope this kid develop a lot.

Here's the recap, boxscores & highlights.

Pistons at Celtics - July 12, 2012 - Game Preview, Play by Play, Scores and Recap on NBA.com

Fun stuff for FAB MELO.
    Meloo@Anais_Awkk
    @Fabpmelo is Melo really your last name? Cause it's mine also!! :O I'll be your biggest newest fan if it is! haha
    Fab Melo

@Fabpmelo
    @Anais_Awkk yea it is and u can't be my fan with a heat jersey.
    I like Fab already | Red's Army - The Voice of Boston Celtics Fans
    pierced likes this.