Boston Celtics - Page 1279
Page 1279 of 1642 FirstFirst ... 126912761277127812791280128112821289 ... LastLast
Results 12,781 to 12,790 of 16417
Like Tree1280Likes

Boston Celtics

This is a discussion on Boston Celtics within the Basketball forums, part of the Sports & Recreation category;

Default Re: Boston Celtics

hope it's not true though

2.    Advertisement

y man ganahan cla mo retire si KG..nahadlok cla ni KG??...unya nlng intawn na paretira akong idol oi...gusto pko mka kita ni KG in nba FINALs bsag pang last nlng gud..hehehe

Here's a rumor on Ray Allen on Heat.

"Alex Kennedy: The general consensus around the NBA is that Ray Allen will sign with Miami. "Barring a change, he'll join the Heat," said a league source."

I do hope it's not true. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by StingerRay View Post

"Alex Kennedy: The general consensus around the NBA is that Ray Allen will sign with Miami. "Barring a change, he'll join the Heat," said a league source."

dakoa ug gastoanan nila sa tax ana boss..

Quote Originally Posted by pierced View Post
    i still think RA will be back IMO, we have the best shot of getting his services back.. we can match any offers from other contenders that would want his service.. I think if KG re-signs with us for less then I believe RA will follow suit.. Yes, AB will start however RA will finish the game and he knows this plus the fact that he's in a perfect system just gives us the advantage to retain him.

also, i think this is the 1st time if i remember correctly that David Stern compensated us.. He just gave us OKC's 2013 2nd rd pick that came from the Bobcats trade! Wow! This just gave DA more weapon coming in on friday night draft day! think, we have 3 draft picks this year in # 21,22 & 51 and next year we will have 1 1st rd pick and 3 2nd rd picks! Wow! Way to go Stern! It's about time already!
    Here's the official NBA Statement about that incident for everybody's view here.

As part of a ruling in a trade disclosure dispute between the Boston Celtics and the Oklahoma City Thunder, NBA Commissioner David Stern today awarded the Celtics a 2013 second-round draft pick held by the Thunder. Stern found that there was no evidence of bad faith or any intent to withhold information on the part of Thunder management or its physicians, but that Oklahoma City’s cardiologists were in possession of information about Jeff Green that was not shared with Thunder management and that should have been disclosed to the Celtics in connection with the trade of Green in February 2011.
    Under NBA rules, teams are required to disclose to each other in connection with trades any information in their possession or control about a player’s prior injuries, illnesses, or other health conditions that could affect the player’s ability to play NBA basketball at any point in the future. Green had surgery on his heart in January 2012 and did not play during the 2011-12 season.

SOURCE: NBA Statement On Thunder’s Forfeited Pick | Thunder Rumblings
    An article point of view about that incident & decision made.

1) The statement is a bunch of spin… Oklahoma City’s cardiologists DID tell management about a heart condition but said it was nothing imminent and it would just have to be monitored. OKC kept quiet when it came time to move Green.
    2) The statement is accurate… Oklahoma City’s cardiologists DIDN’T tell management about any heart condition, leading to a lack of disclosure when it came time to make the trade with the Boston Celtics.

SOURCE: Your Morning Dump… Where we’re not buying the league’s story about Jeff Green | Red's Army - The Voice of Boston Celtics Fans
    My take about that compensation on 2013 2nd rd pick is that even Celtics has a doctor (cardiologist) in the team but given Jeff Green's condition which his heart problem was undetectable during preliminary exams after the transaction but later found out it went on spiral and can't play for 2011-2012 season. The C's trusted the OKC's medical staff after that transaction. Maybe their doctor's (OKC) assessment from the player (Green) is withheld from OKC's management or OKC management is fully aware of it and doesn't disclose information honestly with the Celtics. The C's management disclosed properly about Kendrick Perkins injury history (knee) and they forego the transaction successfully without complaints. That trust was broke by them & its good that this penalty compensation given for the C's is well deserved.

Dili man sad kaayo dako na draft pick ang gihatag sa OKC (via Bobcats) for 2013 Draft. Sayang ang last season if only Jeff Green is healthy & a little impact to the team might make a difference in their run this season. Past is past & the team must move forward.

Can't wait for Draft Night & Free Agency. Goodluck to us, Celtic Fans.

Motto for next season: RELOAD for another run or REBUILD for the better one.

LET'S GO CELTICS!
    Last edited by StingerRay; 06-27-2012 at 09:08 PM.

aguy?
    pwd nato iampo ug magpadagkot ta na dili unta madayun?

may unta intact japon ang players sa celtics ug ang big 3

Quote Originally Posted by dangelndisguise View Post
    aguy?
    pwd nato iampo ug magpadagkot ta na dili unta madayun?

may unta intact japon ang players sa celtics ug ang big 3
    I hope so. But if he doesn't resign again in the team, let's respect nalang his decision. Even we can match the salary offer allocated for RA by the Heat, but if he's after for another championship in his resume, so be it. I would give him a gratitude on a wonderful stay in Beantown and give us the 17th banner. He will be missed as a Celtic.

Still no official updates on KG's decision if he will retire or we'll be back as Celtic uniform or elsewhere.
    Last edited by StingerRay; 06-27-2012 at 09:27 PM.

I hope so. But if he doesn't resign again in the team, let's respect nalang his decision. Even we can match the salary offer allocated for RA by the Heat, but if he's after for another championship in his resume, so be it. I would give him a gratitude on a wonderful stay in Beantown and give us the 17th banner. He will be missed as a Celtic.

Still no official updates on KG's decision if he will retire or we'll be back as Celtic uniform or elsewhere.
    giahak jud ka stingerray oi
    kung mobasa ko ani imong mga post magbaw pa ko ug basa ug balik2x kay mgnosebleed ko
    ako pa isud sa akong utok para moandar ug makasabut ko hahahahahaha

OnT:

mao sab noh? dili man gyud ta kabasol sa mga decision sa mga tawo kay kung tan.aw nila makaayu para nila ang mo let go then let's give it to them

Quote Originally Posted by dangelndisguise View Post
    giahak jud ka stingerray oi
    kung mobasa ko ani imong mga post magbaw pa ko ug basa ug balik2x kay mgnosebleed ko
    ako pa isud sa akong utok para moandar ug makasabut ko hahahahahaha

OnT:

mao sab noh? dili man gyud ta kabasol sa mga decision sa mga tawo kay kung tan.aw nila makaayu para nila ang mo let go then let's give it to them
    ahaka. nosebleed jud. hehe. kiwaw kaayo ko mu-compose ug binisayang pinulongan. Lawom kaayo ta'g kuhaan sa pulong.

bitaw, ato lang respetohan ang decision ni Ray Allen. Kung gusto siya ug dako2x na deal makuha para sa iyang masakiton na anak (diabetes) for financial tenure. Family comes first especially money matters. Goodluck nalang nya ug iyang anak.
    Last edited by StingerRay; 06-27-2012 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by m.garz View Post
    hope it's not true though
    Quote Originally Posted by cobraKing View Post
    y man ganahan cla mo retire si KG..nahadlok cla ni KG??...unya nlng intawn na paretira akong idol oi...gusto pko mka kita ni KG in nba FINALs bsag pang last nlng gud..hehehe
    It's just a fake twitter rumor and a fake Steve A. Smith account. hahaha

https://twitter.com/stephenasmifh/st...00600509886465

Paabot lang ta ani if mag-presscon si KG sa iya decision.